New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

5 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

It looks like Oduroh.

I think we can read into the fact that he's being given the whole 'teaser' treatment.

Suggests he's for the first team as Nunn didn't get that.

Quick count and could have missed someone... but if we're not counting Nunn, then Oduroh only makes it 9? So either Nunn does count or this is one of two reveals tonight.

(edit: Based on the Twitter teaser saying we've made 10 new signings)

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Just now, Coconut's Beard said:

Quick count and could have missed someone... but if we're not counting Nunn, then Oduroh only makes it 9? So either Nunn does count it this is one of two reveals?

Yeah, Nunn counts towards the numbers, but I meant more to do with the social media teaser stuff.

Plus he was announced in that article about the U21 squad.

1 minute ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Quick count and could have missed someone... but if we're not counting Nunn, then Oduroh only makes it 9? So either Nunn does count it this is one of two reveals?

That’s my thoughts, 8 NEW first teamers plus this one makes 9, or Nunn has been counted but not revealed in the same way. I reckon there’s another…

Just now, Scott129 said:

Yeah, Nunn counts towards the numbers, but I meant more to do with the social media teaser stuff.

Plus he was announced in that article about the U21 squad.

Or there could be another one straight after this ?

25 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

That’s my thoughts, 8 NEW first teamers plus this one makes 9, or Nunn has been counted but not revealed in the same way. I reckon there’s another…

I haven’t done any sums but off the cuff Festy, Ebiowe, Roos, Allsop, Lawrence, Watson .. who else has gone ? So 9 in 6 out .. is that right ? 

1 minute ago, jono said:

I haven’t done any sums but off the cuff Festy, Ebiowe, Roos, Allsop, Lawrence, Watson .. who else has gone ? So 9 in 6 out .. is that right ? 

Kazim, Morrison, Byrne, and Buchanan too.

37 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It seems the maths is off, including re-signings the total is 12 (13 including Nunn), without re-signings it’s 8 (Barkhuizen, Chester, Collins, Hourihane, Loach, McGoldrick, Mendez-Laing, Wildsmith - 9 including Nunn)…. Therefore we must be getting another announcement or two? Or a new calculator as the admin is using the one found in Morris’ office ?

You missed Haydon Roberts so there were 9 new signings (excluding Nunn for the u21s), now with Oduroh it's 10.

16 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Kazim, Morrison, Byrne, and Buchanan too.

And if we add Plange we have had, I think, 11 departures … So ladies and gentlemen we still need players .. is Byrne a deffo ? Or is it just Twatter dross ?