We will rise again

Don't know what to say. Most of us don't know what is happening. It is a shambles, but we know that.

What I want to say is that, from my heart, we just need someone, be it Appleby, Moxey, Ashley. We are running out of time. What a club to buy though.

I want to be at Pride Park. Soaking up the south stand. I was a  young Normanton upper. Then Popside. 

The tifo said we will rise again. We will. I saw some glory days of Shilton, Wright, Saunders, Wanchope, Stimac and Sturridge. What a club.

So... now or never. Don't worry lads and lasses, it wont be too long now. 

Ps. It is a wide family we have, I live in Yorkshire now, we are all over, UTR.

WE WILL BE BACK

i

32 minutes ago, PhilGeeWasMyIdol said:

Don't know what to say. Most of us don't know what is happening. It is a shambles, but we know that.

What I want to say is that, from my heart, we just need someone, be it Appleby, Moxey, Ashley. We are running out of time. What a club to buy though.

I want to be at Pride Park. Soaking up the south stand. I was a  young Normanton upper. Then Popside. 

The tifo said we will rise again. We will. I saw some glory days of Shilton, Wright, Saunders, Wanchope, Stimac and Sturridge. What a club.

WE WILL BE BACK

i

Quantuma need to accept one of these offers before the club becomes liquidated and they get nothing.

7 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

Quantuma need to accept one of these offers before the club becomes liquidated and they get nothing.

To be fair it is Quantuma that can liquidate us so I think they will know the timescale for when they need to accept a bid...at least I hope they do ?

8 hours ago, PhilGeeWasMyIdol said:

WE WILL BE BACK

i

I agree. We will rise. 
Bizarrely, whilst I am one of the biggest Derby fans you could ever wish to meet I am becoming indifferent now to the saga and have stopped reading any reports. I think this is a natural reaction and a realisation that most of what you read is pure hogwash. 
surely, with the fixtures out soon, the next week should see progress. 

I worked out this morning that’ll cost me £84 to drive to home games and back so no ST for me next year unfortunately.

I wonder if the fuel prices are going to deter some more of us long distance fans next season? 

10 hours ago, PhilGeeWasMyIdol said:

WE WILL BE BACK

i

Are you B4 in disguise……are you B4 in disguise……

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

To be fair it is Quantuma that can liquidate us so I think they will know the timescale for when they need to accept a bid...at least I hope they do ?

I am not sure how much confidence I have in them...

9 hours ago, admira said:

I worked out this morning that’ll cost me £84 to drive to home games and back so no ST for me next year unfortunately.

I wonder if the fuel prices are going to deter some more of us long distance fans next season? 

I say no

They will go regardless or such thing as buses and trains no excuses.

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I say no

They will go regardless or such thing as buses and trains no excuses.

Are you not being effected by the ever increasing price of living? 

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well people might find go by bus or train could be cheap than by paying by protoil. 

The trains and buses that are currently going through/are about to go on strikes? Sorry B4 but they aren’t really the cheaper alternatives you think they are. If the workers demands are met expect the public to pick up the bill in price increases.

People, given the current circumstances are having to cut their cloth accordingly. Luxuries, which supporting your club is, are usually the first to go. 

My business has definitely seen a drop since the start of the year. Trade is getting much harder between a downturn in custom and increase in running costs.

A cheaper alternative may be a Rams TV subscription. No, it’s not the same as being there and the club miss out on the money spent on match days but at least it will still bring in a revenue and fans can still see the game.

Edited by seths-cap

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well they could all soon change mate.

Were people are struggling for foods shops look at reduce stickers as long you can freeze them it is all good.

It's not just food.

Clothes.  School shoes.  Cars and fuel and/or train/bus fares.  Gas and electric bills.  Furniture.  "White goods" and domestic electric goods.
"Cost of living" is just that.  Everything we need... or that we perceive as being necessities... increases in price. 

The only way through it is to cut down on luxuries... holidays... pubs... restaurants... Coffee shops... sandwich bars... Cinemas... Ballet lessons... Football matches... et cetera, et cetera, et cetera!
... And with that comes job losses, as some of those places have to close, or at best reduce staff levels.

Before you know it, the centre circle has been replaced with a vicious circle!  

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well they could all soon change mate.

Were people are struggling for foods shops look at reduce stickers as long you can freeze them it is all good.

You are secretly a Tory politician and I claim my £5. ?

Honeslty B4, expect a drop off this season, prices are set to rise further and people have to prioritise.