We will rise again

If get some coin bags we my mum 1p 2p 5p 

One she get £5 in each one she put them in a bigger jar and starts again once get certain amount she takes them into the back. Look after pennies the pounds look after them selfs.

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

If get some coin bags we my mum 1p 2p 5p 

One she get £5 in each one she put them in a bigger jar and starts again once get certain amount she takes them into the back. Look after pennies the pounds look after them selfs.

Cheers Martin Lewis ?

Another tip

If going away some if uk get a jam jar fill £1 coins and 50p 20p 10p.

So when got to pay the parking no card opaption you are covered that way too.

All solutions to problems if dont use all of it take into a bank and put it back in all simulations that might help you out if need it.

The cost to go to watch the cinema will stop people spending too. Unless it’s two for one compare the market deals.

@B4ev6is with respect, you have no idea how this is effecting some households.  There’s no cheap deals for gas or electric as they’re all selling it the same.

Some schools are swines at only making you buy your uniforms from a certain place.

Everyones after yellow sticker food and it’s causing agro in supermarkets.

Fuel is the killer, petrol is going up and up, buses are being cancelled, trains are expensive and striking.

Its a mess.

Topped the £100 mark (for the first time) to fill up this morning.  £103.72!
Warning light hadn't even come on, and I only filled up to the first "click" of the pump.

I hadn't even realised they must have upped the payment limit at the pump (previously £99 max).

... And that was Costco, allegedly the cheapest fuel around!  ?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

The cost to go to watch the cinema will stop people spending too. Unless it’s two for one compare the market deals.

@B4ev6is with respect, you have no idea how this is effecting some households.  There’s no cheap deals for gas or electric as they’re all selling it the same.

Some schools are swines at only making you buy your uniforms from a certain place.

Everyones after yellow sticker food and it’s causing agro in supermarkets.

Fuel is the killer, petrol is going up and up, buses are being cancelled, trains are expensive and striking.

Its a mess.

I was only trying to help to save money that's all.

By the way gas card things people get I heard young mum telling her daughter that if they spend this got no money for gas. I went over to her I knew £15 I offered to pay it for her but she said a friend lend her the money I said are you sure I dont want you struggling.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I was only trying to help to save money that's all.

By the way gas card things people get I heard young mum telling her daughter that if they spend this got no money for gas. I went over to her I knew £15 I offered to pay it for her but she said a friend lend her the money I said are you sure I dont want you struggling.

You're a good man B4.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

You're a good man B4.

Her daughter only 3 or 4 years old I just felt I had to help her if I could but she refused so i had to respect it. I guess it was pride but still i would have paid it. And looked she was struggling as well. The mum was crying that she could not afford it. But someone sainbrays store management was trying to help her.