Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Wow!!!

For another £10m you can get Haaland or Sterling - not that either of them are ready tor their PL careers to nosedive just yet.

Wages would be a bit less but yeah, £40m is madness. Wouldn't be surprised if the agent did up any wage demands though. 

No lack of ambition this summer.

26 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You do have the suspicion that any player worth 40 million, or even half that, would actually be playing for Wolves rather than being on loan at Sheff Utd for a season.  If this happens it's more than pants down.  

I won't have you say anything against Gibbs White. He's scored one more premier league goal than our entire team has in the last 10 years. If £40 million per goal isnt good value then i don't know what is...

57 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Wow!!!

For another £10m you can get Haaland or Sterling - not that either of them are ready tor their PL careers to nosedive just yet.

They spent that other 10 on a years wage for some geezer who warmed our bench for 6 months. Talked him out of his current job making Tik Tok videos a 14 year old would be embarrassed by and collecting parking tickets.  Good news is, that based on yesterday they won't be having to pay him those performance bonus top ups - every cloud. 

Shamelessly, I missed watching Derby to go around my Forest supporting mates for a few beers. So ended up watching them get beat by Newcastle. 

I know it's one game and things can change quickly, but they were very poor. They couldn't get it out their own half and string more than 3-4 passes together most the game. 

And Lingard.... I honestly think he's a prem standard player but I think he needs quality around to showcase his own skills. He isn't the sort of player that's going to stamp his authority on the game, and drag them to draws and wins. I don't think he take games by the scruff of the neck.

10 hours ago, LERam said:

And Lingard.... I honestly think he's a prem standard player but I think he needs quality around to showcase his own skills. He isn't the sort of player that's going to stamp his authority on the game, and drag them to draws and wins. I don't think he take games by the scruff of the neck.

You mean a team like erm...WHU?, Lingard does his work in and around the penalty area, If you can't get the ball past the halfway line...then he's a busted flush with a wedge of notes in his back pocket

26 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Currently on holiday and had to laugh at the guy in the Forest shirt I saw around 3pm on Saturday walking through the town…and then had mysteriously changed his top when I saw him again a couple of hours later

He probably just spilled some j-lingz down it whilst he was excited.