Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

16 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

It was clearly Forest’s usual subs that mainly played today, with 11 changes, but as a matter of interest, how much did their starting 11 cost them today? Williams was £18 million was he, Dennis £15 million? I genuinely don’t know but was curious as to how much money they have wasted on bang average pap.

Bizarre game. From the highlights we could have scored 4 ourselves before they got their second. Particularly strange given 3 of those chances fell to Surridge, he is arguably the clubs best finisher in decades. 

Obvious answer - I genuinely couldn't care less about yesterday.. Concentrate on staying in the premier league and potentially getting into the semi final of the more prestigious cup next week.. 

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Bizarre game. From the highlights we could have scored 4 ourselves before they got their second. Particularly strange given 3 of those chances fell to Surridge, he is arguably the clubs best finisher in decades. 

Obvious answer - I genuinely couldn't care less about yesterday.. Concentrate on staying in the premier league and potentially getting into the semi final of the more prestigious cup next week.. 

SoSad.gif.fda083e48ba1d490e6ab313942e777ea.gif

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

They don't care, but they've dedicated three pages to our game against Barnsley ? 

Mostly about appalling cup attendances I assume as that seems to be their obsession.- conveniently forgetting the 1000 less they had against Wolves last season. 

They seem to remember us every minute of the day for saying they don't remember us. 

13 hours ago, Crewton said:

They don't care, but they've dedicated three pages to our game against Barnsley ? 

Had a quick gander. Don't normally as it's a humour free zone and the forum is so ugly it makes my eyes hurt. Turns out, they seem nearly as obsessed with you as they are with Derby County FC. Hilariously so, to be honest.

Not sure how you've managed to get their tits so twisted but fair play mate, fair play! ?

41 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Had a quick gander. Don't normally as it's a humour free zone and the forum is so ugly it makes my eyes hurt. Turns out, they seem nearly as obsessed with you as they are with Derby County FC. Hilariously so, to be honest.

Not sure how you've managed to get their tits so twisted but fair play mate, fair play! ?

They really love @Crewton over there. Think he's on the verge of getting his own thread ?

1 hour ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

It's amazing, isn't it? I've never even posted on there. All I really did is post up screenshots of their own posts on here, particularly the ones where they're congratulating each other on taking the p on here, and hold up a mirror to themselves. Works a treat.

The thread has been brilliant recently. Less said about the football nowadays, more about attendances. Which is ironic as when they were last in League 1, they didn't average 20k, yet we're averaging 26.9k. 

This season we're 2 divisions below and only 2k below in average attendances, which is hilarious considering the away end at Forest is always being sold out and ours has been sold out a few times, so we're probably actually averaging a higher attendance than them in terms of home fans.

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Got his own bar named after him where they hang out and swop notes.  All Forest biggest head turners are there.

image.png.81af9102b06faf1e667f2ee942dc2db5.png

image.png.dd1292a3639a68d0b901694f2ebbdef1.png

3 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

The thread has been brilliant recently. Less said about the football nowadays, more about attendances. Which is ironic as when they were last in League 1, they didn't average 20k, yet we're averaging 26.9k. 

This season we're 2 divisions below and only 2k below in average attendances, which is hilarious considering the away end at Forest is always being sold out and ours has been sold out a few times, so we're probably actually averaging a higher attendance than them in terms of home fans.

I've noticed that many of the more balanced posters that used to counter some of the hysterical claptrap that got posted don't seem to bother to post anymore - I think even they are embarrassed by the tosh that some of them post.