Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest’s last away goal was in August. 

To be fair to our Gump neighbours, you can’t judge them or their survival chances against a somewhat rejuvenated Manure.

That though is exactly what the Greek should be spending his money on. Liverpool bought a top class prospect for £27m, forest bought the likes of Gibbs White for similar and Tik tok man for probably far more wages; they need to buy smart if they’re going to splash even more cash this window. Their problem will be convincing quality players they can stay up.

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's pretty amazing that despite all the crap stats associated with Forest they're still only one point away from the 4th from bottom side 

Shame ain't it.  I reckon 6 more wins and a draw will keep them up.  Lowest survival points ever required this season I reckon.  Unfortunately there is a block of about 6 teams as ass as they are.  Nice they were so glad Wolves won yesterday and went above them though.

3b505c54bef2c307c2487431df7c796d.gif

Crazy to think how poor Forest have been and how out of their depth they have looked at times, but if they win tomorrow they will be up to 16th. Then they have Southampton after that.

Everton, West Ham, Wolves and Southampton in particular have been so bad this season to be in a position where they could be below both Bournemouth and Forest at the half way stage.

23 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Crazy to think how poor Forest have been and how out of their depth they have looked at times, but if they win tomorrow they will be up to 16th. Then they have Southampton after that.

Everton, West Ham, Wolves and Southampton in particular have been so bad this season to be in a position where they could be below both Bournemouth and Forest at the half way stage.

Southampton look done to me, Wolves need a decent striker and that's all.  West Ham will get a new manager in the next week I reckon,  Everton somehow always spawn their way out much to my upset. Bournemouth may well go as they were toss last season and just had 40 million quid in strikers on the bench to rescue them enough points to go up.