Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Having spent 62 million on forwards with another 10 due on Gibbs-White, plus a one off wage bonanza of 6 million for the tik tok kid.  Despite this the constant cry is more game time for the saviour Surridge.  ?

You should see their forums. Some of them think the squad still needs time to gel ?. I think they are going to see a lot of goals going into the net in the next couple of games though - I can feel it in my bones. Maybe even double figures - that should keep them happy.

57 minutes ago, GenBr said:

You should see their forums. Some of them think the squad still needs time to gel ?. I think they are going to see a lot of goals going into the net in the next couple of games though - I can feel it in my bones. Maybe even double figures - that should keep them happy.

1999 Red Dogs 1 - 8 Man Ure , I wonder if Liverpool will beat that.

4 hours ago, GenBr said:

To be fair, they do still have to have name badges on for team meetings.

59 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Screenshot_20221020-092137-01.jpeg.cebd1e5cec31aca0e760afdcebf5b187.jpeg

Oh, really.....? 

Screenshot_20221020-092435-01.thumb.jpeg.0afe5c74712b454e53b2f825a55c1590.jpeg

Value of Manchester City U21 team >£50m

Value of Woking team < than Forest paid for Grant Holt. 

I think Mr Rzar has truly thrown down the gauntlet for notts forest this season, but, can twicky twigs find it within themselves to achieve the greatest humiliation,one even greater than wearing a forest shirt on tiktok when you are allegedly a professional footballer?

32 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think Mr Rzar has truly thrown down the gauntlet for notts forest this season, but, can twicky twigs find it within themselves to achieve the greatest humiliation,one even greater than wearing a forest shirt on tiktok when you are allegedly a professional footballer?

I think embarrassment and humiliation will be following them home and away this season ?

A gap will soon open up at the bottom. Would be funny if Villa and Leeds go down too. Weekend fixture:

Forest v Liverpool

Aston Villa v Brentford

Leeds v Fulham

Wolves v Leicester

But I still think Bournemouth will go down. And they’re  already seven points clear of Forest. Fulham are nine points clear.