Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

How theyve got 45m plus add ons for johnson ill never know 

hes quick …. Thats it

he cant finish, his first touch is iffy at best, certainly cant hold the ball up

if he has space infront of him yer hes a threat… assuming ur not expecting him to finish it 

Astonishing  fee for that level of averageness

image.png.3618b559c0c53f18ae2abb0665df671b.png

6 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

NGL fellas, its a lot of fun up here.. 

all your signings are rubbish. I have no evidence for that, they just are. I’ll be deep in the cold ground before I acknowledge you’ve had a decent transfer window.

and You can keep your pity cheers, I want an angry face from you. 

Edited by TigerTedd

Good window for Forest. They might have a chance of finishing 12th now. Few more quality additions next season might hit the dizzy heights of 11th, then the decline starts as they need to sell players off. 

They’re signing good players but many average prem clubs also are - Palace might be getting Ekitike from PSG for example. 

41 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Good window for Forest. They might have a chance of finishing 12th now. Few more quality additions next season might hit the dizzy heights of 11th, then the decline starts as they need to sell players off. 

They’re signing good players but many average prem clubs also are - Palace might be getting Ekitike from PSG for example. 

Doesnt matter how many good players they sign cooper will keep them firmly embedded in their own penalty box for his “low press” aka park the bus and ride our luck approach 

9 minutes ago, YouRams said:

They've had Spurs pants down last few years £67m for Johnson and Spence 🤣

They signed him from Boro, but if Forest keep signing like they are doing, they might need to try and include it in their FFP returns anyway.

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

They signed him from Boro, but if Forest keep signing like they are doing, they might need to try and include it in their FFP returns anyway.

My bad, so they did. See he's just gone to Leeds to complete the trio of scum clubs.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Judging by this window, they are signing a complete new team. Don’t they have any structure to the transfer policy ? I think their squad is up to about 40 again 

well it seems to work for them, we can poke fun at them all we want they are signing players below 27 and spending money to establish themselves whereas we seem to sign players exclusively over 27 for nothing. what i would give to have no structure to our transfer policy if thats the end result

The Origi signing takes them to 40 different senior players having joined them in the last three windows. That seems excessive.

EDIT: Literally as soon as I posted this, they signed another one

Edited by JfR

45 minutes ago, alram said:

well it seems to work for them, we can poke fun at them all we want they are signing players below 27 and spending money to establish themselves whereas we seem to sign players exclusively over 27 for nothing. what i would give to have no structure to our transfer policy if thats the end result

It might work for them, or it might not. I'll be interested to see who misses out on the squad numbers, it will be tricky to keep everyone happy. Their wage bill will be huge, there are still Arter and Shelvey on the books who won't play who will be getting nearly £100k a week,  if I was Arters agent I'd be in the  managers office when the squad are out saying my client needs a pay rise to match Shelvey as the going rate for the non squad midfielder is clearly £65k a week. These players, despite their young age, will only retain value if they play well, as we found to our cost if it goes wrong on the pitch you will be stuck with a load of overpayed players you can't unload.