Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm not gonna lie. Of all the crappy things happening in my life, yesterday gave me a much-needed pickup. 

Not the most entertaining post you've ever made!  🙄

... But glad to hear it anyway, buddy.  👍

Just don't get relying on 'em, eh?  😲

Your football club is no better... or worse... than ours.  Despite the odd flutter of fulfilment and joyous celebration, we all know it will once again turn to poo some day way too soon!  So we have no choice but to stay strong, and ride the storm.  For ourselves, and those around us. 
I wish the same to you.
Take care pal. 

🍻

PS:
Just in case it's your eyesight that's causing the personal grief, here's a test to help you out...

How many fingers am I holding up...

fuck-fuck-off.gif

What has been understated is just how crap the teams at the bottom are. I’m not saying that in a begrudging way towards Forest, but what I mean is Leeds and Leicester have had ample opportunity to pull clear.

After Leeds beat Forest, they had a run of Palace, Liverpool, Leicester, Fulham and Bournemouth. I mean, two wins from that lot and they’re safe. Instead, they picked up just one point. Forest, over those same fixtures, picked up 10 points. That’s huge.

Leicester, meanwhile, had a run of Bournemouth, Everton, Leeds, Wolves and Fulham as 5 of their last 6 games. They performed a little better, but 5 points from that is still a poor return from easier games.

Forest have surpassed my expectations. But they are quite fortunate they are down there with crapper teams. Burnley went down with 35 points last season. 35 points will be good enough for 16th this year.

From a purely entertainment point of view, I’m just hoping it reaches the last day with all 4 teams still in danger of going down. If that happens, on paper, Leeds and Forest have the most difficult games.

I can see Everton and Leicester winning on the last day.

I think the best hope now is for Leeds or Leicester to be within two points of Forest by the end of the season.

If Forest need just a point at Palace to be mathematically safe, they will probably fluke it.

At least if either are within two points there is a glimmer of hope either win their final home game and Forest don’t win at Palace, relegating them on GD.

Oh and Everton to beat Bournemouth on the final day at home.

It’s going to require a favourable sequence of results. The more I think about it, the less likely it seems.

Watch Forest just beat Chelsea away 1-0 to ruin it for everybody.