Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Their season rests on the next 3 games, plus Southampton and Palace further on . Get 7 from those and they really only need another  draw. It's a conundrum, as any other season Leeds, Everton and Leicester would be ideal.  Now I have to hope the deluded, the serial whiners and the a******** of the East Midlands get points. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952focfk6kqpoagz292da1

A Forest home defeat was long overdue. They’ve picked up so many lucky points at the City Ground to give them a fighting chance.

With the teams below them still averaging less than a point per game, Forest are still in a decent position with a winnable home game against Wolves next.

Failure to beat Wolves, lose at Villa and then that Leeds away game becomes huge.

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Never mind.  He can get a job turning milk to yogurt with that sultry glare 

Lose the next two and they will sack him in my opinion - then again it’s an international break so he might not get another game 

7 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

A Forest home defeat was long overdue. They’ve picked up so many lucky points at the City Ground to give them a fighting chance.

With the teams below them still averaging less than a point per game, Forest are still in a decent position with a winnable home game against Wolves next.

Failure to beat Wolves, lose at Villa and then that Leeds away game becomes huge.

That’s what I have seen from my biased viewpoint - they have been so extremely lucky in so many of their home points that they have acquired - deflections for a goal, opponents missing penalties, opponents missing open goals, opponents hitting the woodwork etc etc - mind you look at that appalling Wembley final where VAR appear to have been bought and sold for a Greek Villa.

Maybe it’s just been good fortune and without Johnson who has done well they simply don’t try to score goals but hope to scramble one and fluke not letting them in. They must have been fairly depressing to watch but at least they haven’t spent £250 million on transfer fees and committed to double that in wages to be paid. 

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

If everyone wins their game in hand (I know that’s a huge if at the bottom of the table), the. Forest would be second from bottom. 

and Southampton would still be 4 points behind them. Southampton are properly screwed. 

Their relegation rivals all have games today that you'd expect them to lose, but if a couple of them get a result, it'll increase the pressure nicely.

The gumps are surpassing themselves on Twitter:

”welcome to the dogfight” - you’ve always been in it!! 

“Nottingham doesn’t lie down and accept defeat”

”We are a city of rebels” ??? my personal favourite that one

A few had the audacity to say the league have an agenda to relegate them as not getting any decisions - the Anderson goal anyone.

And a nice stat from a few sources - Jacob Murphy (not even one of their good players), created more chances last night (5) vs the Forest team who created (1)

Forests European challenge not going to plan!! ?

12 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

The gumps are surpassing themselves on Twitter:

”welcome to the dogfight” - you’ve always been in it!! 

“Nottingham doesn’t lie down and accept defeat”

”We are a city of rebels” ??? my personal favourite that one

A few had the audacity to say the league have an agenda to relegate them as not getting any decisions - the Anderson goal anyone.

And a nice stat from a few sources - Jacob Murphy (not even one of their good players), created more chances last night (5) vs the Forest team who created (1)

Forests European challenge not going to plan!! ?

Have the green scarves come out yet?

20 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I would like to say sorry sorry sorry to all on here, But like all good TV there's a great ending, Off for a shower now to wash the muck off myself...Hell Mary Hell Mary Hell Mary ?

https://www.skysports.com/football/nottingham-forest-vs-newcastle-united/report/464912

You can't beat the euphoria of a last minute winner ?