Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Do you think you’ll hang on to him?  My dog mate recons he’s over rated in the fan base, only turns it on for the big games?

I’d like him in our team but I doubt he’d take our wage cap seriously.

He's definitely going nowhere this summer, had we not gone up he'd have been off though I'm sure. We allegedly rejected a £20m bid in January from Brentford for him.

There's a few aspects of his game that need work for sure, after all he's coming up off the back of only one season in the Championship now. But there's plenty of natural ability there, as well as what seems like a sensible head on his shoulders, that will keep him at the top level for years for me. So if we were to come down I'd imagine he'd be gone. 

15 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

He’ll be your star man have a stellar season getting about 7 goals and 10 assists (good for a struggling team) and it still won’t be enough. Can’t rely one one man.

Whatever happens you’ll struggle to keep him beyond next season, if you stay up though the big fee will enable you to reinvest. 

Ideally over the next week or two we'll start to see a bit of transfer movement which will take the burden off him. Rumoured to be after Morgan Gibbs-White from Wolves which would be a superb signing if true...

14 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Ideally over the next week or two we'll start to see a bit of transfer movement which will take the burden off him. Rumoured to be after Morgan Gibbs-White from Wolves which would be a superb signing if true...

Like him but is he another one of those too good for the championship not good enough for the premier league? Either that or Wolves have missed a trick not giving him a chance. 

Ateef Konate in a spot of bother.

Hired a stylist, took limited edition clothes round, Konate claimed to have bank transferred money, money didn't go through, claimed it was his "business account" and may take longer. 

Stylist had to go, left clothes.

Months pass by, still no money and starts posting pics of himself wearing some of the clothes on Instagram.

Stylist exposes him and contacted the club.

Why a 21 year old footballer that's played 1 game Championship games needs a stylist I never know. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfCDdKSI3I-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

22 minutes ago, David said:

Ateef Konate in a spot of bother.

Hired a stylist, took limited edition clothes round, Konate claimed to have bank transferred money, money didn't go through, claimed it was his "business account" and may take longer. 

Stylist had to go, left clothes.

Months pass by, still no money and starts posting pics of himself wearing some of the clothes on Instagram.

Stylist exposes him and contacted the club.

Why a 21 year old footballer that's played 1 game Championship games needs a stylist I never know. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfCDdKSI3I-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

Need for stylist - what they are wearing in Nottingham currently.

On 19/06/2022 at 14:24, Augustus said:

MOTD every Saturday night mate, come and see for yourself ?

On 19/06/2022 at 14:55, Red_Dawn said:

The Office Boom GIF

Cheer up petal. You will, I concede, get roasted 'every Saturday' but there's a small chance you might scrape a draw or two with Bournemouth, so there's that to look forward to ?

12 hours ago, David said:

To save you all from Googling, he's a Nigerian striker, been shipped out on loan all over by Liverpool, joined Union Berlin on a permanent for a season, scored 15 and now worth that.

Banged in the goals for my legendary Portsmouth team on FM back in the day. Hope he flops now.

21 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

So let me get this straight. Your club captain is out on the piss/playing golf with the bloke who has likely sunk your entire clubs existence? 

Do you reckon his driving ban extends to golf caddies too? 

He's an arse, but he'll only be with us for 9 more days and then he leaves with everybody else.

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Glad to hear the news about Appleby. Genuinely crossing my fingers that goes through. 

Very interested to see what HMRC say mind you. Doubt they’ll let you take much of a haircut on that 30m that you owe. 

Dont think any payment we make to any creditor will be disclosed, just got to hope that everybodys kept reasonably happy and us fans can start talking about events on the field

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Whenever I feel down, it's always nice to have to have this thread as a constant reminder of how much worse things could be. You could be a forest fan.

The dirt never coming off no matter how much you wash?

That's a bit unfair, and dare I say uncalled for!

I hear they take a bath every third Sunday of the month, whether they need one or not!  

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That's a bit unfair, and dare I say uncalled for!

I hear they take a bath every third Sunday of the month, whether they need one or not!  

I do apologise to the forest faithful, but removing the physical grime and filth of the city ground is surely only the easy part.......even being victorious in the animal scramble to get the last pie can't cleanse the soul.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I was in tesco brighouse,in #nffc away shirt,walking up veg Isle, and a bloke shouts You Reds,gave him a fist pump.Everywhere we go....

giphy.gif

I do love the forest nickname. It’s so on the nose and simple. Cos, you know, they play in red. And, if I really think about it, I can’t really think of anything else to say about the team or the city. Really it’s genius. 

6 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I do love the forest nickname. It’s so on the nose and simple. Cos, you know, they play in red. And, if I really think about it, I can’t really think of anything else to say about the team or the city. Really it’s genius. 

That, and the fact that the majority can't spell Garibaldi!  

Just now, TigerTedd said:

But what about the other nicknames?

The stumps?

The gumps?

The twiggy trees?

The (famous) Gary Baldie. Icon of balds with notts forest tendancies?

And of course "the Billy Davies Dossier"?