Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

48 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Sigh

Wont let me renew - either says there is a problem processing payment or says that our seats are  already occupied. Sent an email to the ticket office but seeming as I am still waiting for them to get back to me from the ones sent in June , July and august last year I’m not holding my breath! 

They should not have sold them yet mate as got until july 29th.

I suggest you get down to pp of you can maybe someone can sort this out for you.

5 hours ago, Tricky1884 said:

Renewed! That's 17 years in a row

I think its a shame for the Disabled Supported that they haven't sorted out adding the carer ticket on-line. So had to go the Ground to sort it out, as the phone lines are always busy. However only have to go through that farce once a year. 

Looking forward to the season! Together we are Derby! It's in our DNA.  Born free as free as the wind blows etc 

The disabled ticket/carer ticket side of things online is a pain, wish it was easier, especially if you have had the reasonable adjustment form accepted, should be able to add the info to your account and that allow you to purchase tickets, be it ST or matchday, with relative ease. Sites like Ticketmaster have added the functionality, Seetickets did it years ago by linking Access Card details to your account.

I had a look at the renewal process for disabled yesterday, to me it looked like you could just select the disabled ticket then the carer ticket would be sorted for you....may have that wrong though. Always worth dropping Emma Drury an email to clarify.

:edit:

As per next post, just looked at email I received yesterday from Emma and there is this bit of information:

Visit dcfc.co.uk and click the ‘TICKETS’ tab,

Under the ‘Season Tickets’ section, click ‘Renew Now’.

Use your Fan ID and password to log into the system.

If you experience any issues, click the ‘forgot password’ link on the login page dcfc.co.uk/customer/login 

If you still experience problems, please email website@dcfc.co.uk for further assistance.

22/23 Personal Assistant Season Tickets will be renewed by the DLO once approved and the Disabled Supporter has renewed their 22/23 Season Ticket

Edited by RicME85
additional info

13 hours ago, sage said:

Wasted two hours trying to renew a disability season ticket plus carer. 

They want a letter from DWP. No communication stating this. Haven't needed this in years. 

The lad isn't Lazarus. He isn't suddenly not going to be disabled 

New owner, same shambles. 

Thats crazy, surely showing banking app statement with a DWP payment would be enough. 

Just checked an email I got from Emma Drury, I haven't had to do anything for proof...

I would like to confirm prior to the commencement of our 22/23 Season Ticket Renewal Campaign that the reasonable adjustments approved for you during the 21/22 Season, including the complimentary Personal Assistant Season Ticket has now been approved until the end of the 24/25 season (subject to availability). Therefore, you will not be required to re-apply for these reasonable adjustments until the commencement of the 25/26 Season Ticket Renewal Campaign.

That makes life much easier

20 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I’d say so, but might have to wait longer?
keep an eye out for an announcement for a relocating period. 
looks like all last season’s ST’s are reserved until July 29th, so every one of those will remain out of bounds to you until then. 

obviously if your target seat wasn’t a ST last season, it should be available right away, and they may allow you to swap straight away, subject to you being able to contact them and their workload?  ?‍♂️

best of luck. ?

renewed mine this morning, may email them at some point this week unless there’s an update beforehand about changing seats. Imagine the next bit of news about ST’s from the club will be about the issue with DD payments mind.

appreciate your advice pal thanks ??

8 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Please could someone do me a big favour and post a photo of their ST card (with personal info obscured obviously)?

I thought that the original decision was that last season’s cards wouldn’t be reused so I consigned mine to the drawer that has my random dcfc memorabilia - tickets and the like. What i now realise is that the ST cards don’t have the relevant seasons written on them so I’m not sure which of them out of the several i have will be the ones for this season coming.
Thank you.

Thank you!!!! I did exactly the same thing. I look after my brother’s and my season tickets, but he was adamant that he had his. 

The ones I have look like the photograph @Rev sent.

The one my brother has looks like this. Does anyone know how old this is? 

0822A0F0-5DFF-4325-BE83-2BCED8DFFDD7.jpeg

23 minutes ago, ck- said:

Thank you!!!! I did exactly the same thing. I look after my brother’s and my season tickets, but he was adamant that he had his. 

The ones I have look like the photograph @Rev sent.

The one my brother has looks like this. Does anyone know how old this is? 

0822A0F0-5DFF-4325-BE83-2BCED8DFFDD7.jpeg

It’s from a few years back because last seasons didn’t have the gold 10 years + on it.

6 hours ago, RicME85 said:

The disabled ticket/carer ticket side of things online is a pain, wish it was easier, especially if you have had the reasonable adjustment form accepted, should be able to add the info to your account and that allow you to purchase tickets, be it ST or matchday, with relative ease. Sites like Ticketmaster have added the functionality, Seetickets did it years ago by linking Access Card details to your account.

I had a look at the renewal process for disabled yesterday, to me it looked like you could just select the disabled ticket then the carer ticket would be sorted for you....may have that wrong though. Always worth dropping Emma Drury an email to clarify.

:edit:

As per next post, just looked at email I received yesterday from Emma and there is this bit of information:

Thank you  ? 

I agree you'd think it would be easier and they just add the Carer ticket . I think they're trying to make it easier I didn't need to show any supporting information which in away makes it more silly I had to go to the Ground still. 

I've met Emma about once she seems okay but no one seems very helpful or easy to contact when you need anything. 

30 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I see people saying unallocated seats are being bought by new customers. Can someone tell me how you do this. I’m keen to get a ticket for my 5 year old and my mum also wants to get one, we know there are unallocated seats next to us.

Sorry the above info was for you.

11 hours ago, dajstrawb said:

From that I’ve gathered today, once they sort out the DD option there will be a lot more sold. Never knew how many relied on that option until it’s been temporarily removed 

I've been reading posts about the DD not available, I did mine online and paid by DD, Can someone explain as this is very confusing for an old timer ?‍♀️

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I've been reading posts about the DD not available, I did mine online and paid by DD, Can someone explain as this is very confusing for an old timer ?‍♀️

The club announced the season tickets and said a direct debit payment option wasn’t currently available. Which I believe means a monthly payment in instalments rather than paying the lump sum in one go. 
It’s allegedly being explored and should hopefully be resolved shortly, something to do with the “new company” ownership of Derby County.

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The club announced the season tickets and said a direct debit payment option wasn’t currently available. Which I believe means a monthly payment in instalments rather than paying the lump sum in one go. 
It’s allegedly being explored and should hopefully be resolved shortly, something to do with the “new company” ownership of Derby County.

I went through the system with ease, Paid on my DD card I was asked which method of security I would like a code sent, I went with iphone, 5 seconds code sent, I put my code in...payment accepted, Email to confirm payment made...simples ?

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I went through the system with ease, Paid on my DD card I was asked which method of security I would like a code sent, I went with iphone, 5 seconds code sent, I put my code in...payment accepted, Email to confirm payment made...simples ?

Did it take the whole amount for your season ticket in one transaction?

A direct debit is where the total sum, say £300, is spread across a set amount of monthly payments, so might be split into 10 monthly payments which helps fans who can’t afford the up front cost to spread it out over a longer period of paydays or whatever.

Not to be confused with paying using a debit card.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Alf  you're talking about a single payment on your debit card.

Others are referring to setting up a Direct Debit  where you pay a small amount each month and spread the cost.

8 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Did it take the whole amount for your season ticket in one transaction?

A direct debit is where the total sum, say £300, is spread across a set amount of monthly payments, so might be split into 10 monthly payments which helps fans who can’t afford the up front cost to spread it out over a longer period of paydays or whatever.

Not to be confused with paying using a debit card.

Ah got you now, Yep paid in full, Thanks for the explanation ?

Edited by Unlucky Alf

23 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

"On-Line - Debit/Credit Card" was the only payment option for me.
(Not a problem, as that was the plan anyway).

EDIT:

Ignore me!  Just caught up, and see where the confusion lay, now!  

Edited by Mucker1884