Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

8 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Agree with your first point, credit cards can be a slippery slope. This is the wording on the official site which to me reads as there could still be an option in time or at the very least some clarity as to why not;

Direct Debit

The option for supporters to purchase via Direct Debit is unfortunately not currently available. The club will provide an update on this situation when it is able to do so.

I did a bit of Googling this morning and can’t see a reason for a new company not to have a direct debit option, as in no rules that say a business cannot. So maybe it’s just taking time to finalise the details and it will be an option in the near future? Or maybe not. As with so much relating to Derby it’s wait and see time 

No reason why they can't do it but it definitely takes a few steps to enable it - Looks like 'up to 10 days' which wouldn't be a disaster. I guess we can forgive a newco that has been running for 2 working days!

3 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

When I just logged in, it asked me if I wanted to renew for 2021-22. Is that just a typo in the drafting of the web page or do I need to wait for an update for 2022-23?

Typo. 
It was the other way around last night.  Click on the 22/23 renew, and it took you to 21/22 details!  LOL!

Ignore the typo.  Just click on the 21/22 renewal link, and it'll show your seat details, 22/23 renewal, and the new pricing.  Renew as normal.  ?

Done. Easy peasy. COYR.

Must admit, I didn’t notice the years but the email confirmation is correct and actually lists all the games so, I’m comforted by that.

That’s another £405 in the clubs kitty which should be enough to get Curtis’s contract over the line. ?

Edited by Tamworthram

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I went to renew but the page said you're renewing for season 2021/22 so I got scared and logged off ?

Mine showed the same... but I'm clearly more of a man than you are!  ?

Go Back!

Click it.

It will then ramble on about 22/23 (clearly stated), and your new and improved price, and before you know it, you will be one of the elite.

DO NOT BE AFRAID!   ?