Black and white army on travels to QPR

B4ev6is

Well me and my dad be on travels lets roar our lads onto safety let's roar them to another 3 points and get that gap down to 6 and do every in our power let's have sea of black and white in the away on. I am so looking forward to this. Everyone have a great time but please keep the drink to a minimum let's not give efl to punish us further.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well me and my dad be on travels lets roar our lads onto safety let's roar them to another 3 points and get that gap down to 6 and do every in our power let's have sea of black and white in the away on. I am so looking forward to this. Everyone have a great time but please keep the drink to a minimum let's not give efl to punish us further.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Looking forwards to it B4, 2k supporters going is decent...we are on the 8.30 train ?, breakfast in Hammersmith then drinks ( suspect quite a few...ok tbh lots ...sorry ?) ,  near Hammersmith Bridge  ..should be a cracking atmosphere and hopefully our result is at least as good as Reading so we can stay alive 

35 minutes ago, angieram said:

Buy it on Rams TV. Better coverage and puts money into club.

No comparison is there, a build up show, multiple camera angles, instant replays, a half time show & (normally) a commentator who actually knows which Derby player is which.

Red button is crap, only press in the event of emergencies.

19 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

i will be there B4, lets cheer the lads on whatever the outcome COYR

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

No comparison is there, a build up show, multiple camera angles, instant replays, a half time show & (normally) a commentator who actually knows which Derby player is which.

Red button is crap, only press in the event of emergencies.

I'd rather be there in person loads better.