Time to adapt the Collymore song.

Rev

17 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

You've got to admit its an almost perfect chant of tribal hatred and poor taste coupled with a huge element of glorying the targets deplorable behaviour to poor old Ulrika, a veritable throwback to terrace culture of the 70s and 80s that almost deserves to be preserved for its pure awfulness in today's sanitised environment.

Straight outta da Popside!

It's often cited in those great football chant threads and I've had more than one person, when I tell them I'm a Ram, say it is the only Derby chant they know. But I'm with the majority (which is a rare occurrence theses days - oooh politics!!) and think we should get @Rev's version off the ground. Even Jamie Thrasivoulou would be proud of it.

On 06/04/2022 at 19:59, Rev said:

It makes light of domestic abuse, for a start. 

This version is targeted at the architect of our downfall, who's gotten off pretty damn lightly imo. 

I'd have put Pearce in there too, but he's still an official at DCFC, so didn't want to risk it.

Agreed.  Pretty much treats domestic violence as a joke. It's embarrassing.

15 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

The only song I can think of that sounds vaguely like Kirchner is the Chas and Dave song “Gertcha”. I’m sure some budding lyricist on here could do something with it

Kirchner Boys

Hersham Boys

54 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Wouldn't it be simple and nicer in the modern world to just adapt it to something along lines of -

'Ohhhh... Chris Kirchner is a banker 

He wears a Derby cap 

He bought up Derby County

And he's a brilliant chap ....etc' ?

This self-censorship is so confusing.  You did actually mean "banker", right?   ?

• 2 weeks later...

Liked the new Liverpool one last night. So we can be the first team to steal it...

I’m so glad, that Rooney is a Ram,
I’m so glad, and so I told me mam

Rooney said to me you know,
We’re gonna win the league you know,
He said so,
I’m in love with him and I feel fine…

Time to abandon the Collymore song. 

its childish, pathetic and immature. I cringe any time i hear it and ultimately he’s not relevant. Breaking his leg against us was 20years ago. What the hell is a banker’s hat anyway.