World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Is Danny Murphy ok? This will have hit him hard. 

Harder than he gets watching Neymar roll around

Don't get why some people are devastated that Brazil are out. You're not from Brazil. I couldn't care less. My only concern is England. If England go out then I don't care who wins it. If anything, I'm supporting the underdog.

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Don't get why some people are devastated that Brazil are out. You're not from Brazil. I couldn't care less. My only concern is England. If England go out then I don't care who wins it. If anything, I'm supporting the underdog.

For some reason they manage to keep the reputation that they're this amazing flair team that play with complete freedom and smiles on their faces. 

Nobody seemed to notice their transition to cynical cheats who aren't as brave as the legendary squads of the past. 

I hate them. Neymar is good but I'm not having it that he's some all time great. He's a cheat and he's pampered like teams have to do for Ronaldo (who was actually worth it) 

They're all living off the past. Think they're better than they are. 

There's African sides now that play closer stuff to those old Brazil sides.

32 minutes ago, Alpha said:

For some reason they manage to keep the reputation that they're this amazing flair team that play with complete freedom and smiles on their faces. 

Nobody seemed to notice their transition to cynical cheats who aren't as brave as the legendary squads of the past. 

I hate them. Neymar is good but I'm not having it that he's some all time great. He's a cheat and he's pampered like teams have to do for Ronaldo (who was actually worth it) 

Neymar could quite easily have seen red for deliberately kicking the opponent, made sure he got his knee.

Mardy bugger.

48 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Wasted his career really. Left Barca to score loads of goals vs weak French league teams, then never getting too far in Champs League or World Cup.