World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Of course we should. If they're not prepared to do that, it was meaningless virtue signalling all along. Either you believe in your cause and are prepared to suffer the consequences, or you weren't really that bothered.

For me, it depends on whether the impact of the gesture makes accepting the punishment justifiable. 

I really can’t see that one player wearing an armband is really going to get a lot of coverage amongst those that you want to take note and wouldn’t make a jot of difference.

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

SPOILER!!  ?

I made that 2m: 38 seconds from reading your post, and seeing it go in!  (I'm on i-Player live on laptop).  ?

PS:  There's 14 mins added on... but they've probably played half of them already!  ?

?

Sorry I’ll keep quiet from now on. 
It’s on the 53:12 now 

They've just done one of those nationwide  "Bar-Cam" things, where they go around the pubs filming the goal celebrations.
One camera at a pub in Cleethorpes only had one man and his dog in there... and he couldn't jump up as he had his leg in a cast!

The dog was asleep!  

You know what, it's alright this. Iran parking the bus which is understandable, fully expected Southgate to match their defensive tactics so to go and stick 3 in the onion bag by half time, no complaints.

I would look at taking key players off now, this game is done and dusted, no way are they scoring 3 so rest some legs, more difficult games to come.