I’ve enough of football.

24Charlie

8 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Several bids of around 2 billion pounds for Chelski. Buyers are quibling over 30 million for us.

Roblox to it all.

Apples and pears though isn’t it? The assets, future earning potential and global exposure is massively higher for Chelsea than Derby.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Did you used to call all English teams war criminals following our invasion of Iraq?

That would only make sense if Tony Blair owned a club personally, or if an owner personally instigated or financially benefited from the Iraq War, which I'm not away any did. I'm sure there are many owners of other English clubs who should be criticised for various reasons. 

Abramovich has proven close ties with Putin. Much of the money that made Chelsea fans happy was allowed to be accumulated because of Putin's actions. Much of that same pot of money goes back to Putin himself to fund his actives

It has been proven Mohammed bin Salman, who is chairman of the group who own Newcastle, was personally linked with the murder of a journalist and personally ordered the ongoing bombings in Yemen.

On 20/03/2022 at 13:02, atherstoneram said:

There smacks an air of hypocrisy as there would be no posts like the above if the "fake sheikh" had turned out to be the real deal. There would have been no questioning of how he got his riches or whatever went on in his country.  He would have been welcomed and seen as the savior of the club in much the same way the new owner of Newcastle has been received by the fans.

Thats a big assumption there mate. Seems like you're judging all Derby fans by your own standards.

Many would question it. Probably not a majority I guess but certainly a good percentage.

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Thats a big assumption there mate. Seems like you're judging all Derby fans by your own standards.

Many would question it. Probably not a majority I guess but certainly a good percentage.

I'll be honest mate.  I'd happily be bought by a satanic cult that demanded we all danced naked at the full moon if it meant reading no more updates from the administrators at this moment.  

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

You are wrong totally wrong about my standards, how many fans would have welcomed him as the new owner,not many would have complained the situation we were in. Just the same as Newcastle fans seem to have welcomed their new owner.

On 20/03/2022 at 13:02, atherstoneram said:

There smacks an air of hypocrisy as there would be no posts like the above if the "fake sheikh" had turned out to be the real deal. There would have been no questioning of how he got his riches or whatever went on in his country.  He would have been welcomed and seen as the savior of the club in much the same way the new owner of Newcastle has been received by the fans.

9 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

You are wrong totally wrong about my standards, how many fans would have welcomed him as the new owner,not many would have complained the situation we were in. Just the same as Newcastle fans seem to have welcomed their new owner.

Just responding to your post. Some of us would question it. You suggest that there would be "no questioning".