Blackburn Away Match Thread

Played really well first half. They cant deal with our energy & movement. Cashin needs to be careful on the ball, had a few passes intercepted. Shame Lawrence couldnt finish that chance, Buchanan really should have pulled it back to Lawrence too who was in acres but Buchanan is beating his man alot.

Lets hold onto this, no silly mistakes, then put Plange & Ebosele on around 65mins for fresh energy, pace & movement up top.

Desperately trying to keep up with events from a short family mini break in Barcelona.

Sounds like we are playing well but should have put it to bed by now.

Let’s hope Wayne gets them fired up to win this by three.

A win at least keeps the dream alive.

Sean Barker has called it right -we are playing a steady possession game, pulling the trigger when we can. Frustrate Blackburn and get the fans on their backs, then score, then wait fir the half time boos!

It was a great assist by Byrne who could have blasted towards goal, but put it sideways for Morrison! 

Buchanan had a couple of good looks before shooting, but there was no-one up with him. We’d have moaned if he’d pulled the ball back to no-one instead of shooting.

I’m happy that he had a go, given our reticence to shoot

3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Jeez hopefully Owen never gets a gig with the Samaritans..

Don't forget we were 1-0 up here a couple of years ago at HT and lost 2-1...

Yeah cheers Owen...

Ha - on red button Glenn Murray I think it is as summariser is actually pretty good 

9 minutes ago, Kernow said:

A Chris Martin and Andi Weimann masterclass wouldn't go amiss either in the second half...

I wouldn't count on it .  They seem to hate him more than they hate us with their small club syndrome .  I've even heard rumours of concrete boots and not the ones he's wearing on the pitch nowadays .  Bradley Dack and Sam Gallagher on,  Not sure why their not starting .  Much more mobility.