mozza

v Bournemouth  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/22 at 15:00

Mozza.

I'm still quite new to all of this, having only joined a couple of years ago, and still only a couple of hundred posts in, so please don't 'slam' me, but 3 questions.

1. Shouldn't there be a match thread up and running before the prediction thread? I know that you don't start the match threads, but wouldn't it make sense?

2. Why would people seriously try and predict the score of our next match so far before the match in question. In this instance, our next match is 4 days away, and our opponents have another match beforehand. Seems a bit strange to me.

3. For those wanting to predict the first Rams goal scorer before the team is announced, is there any bonus?

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

Mozza.

I'm still quite new to all of this, having only joined a couple of years ago, and still only a couple of hundred posts in, so please don't 'slam' me, but 3 questions.

1. Shouldn't there be a match thread up and running before the prediction thread? I know that you don't start the match threads, but wouldn't it make sense?

2. Why would people seriously try and predict the score of our next match so far before the match in question. In this instance, our next match is 4 days away, and our opponents have another match beforehand. Seems a bit strange to me.

3. For those wanting to predict the first Rams goal scorer before the team is announced, is there any bonus?

1. Matchday thread must be started by the person who started the previous one - if we haven't lost. If we have, then anyone can do it. 

2. I predict early because if I leave it until I'm in the ground, I often can't get a signal.

3. No, but you can change it if they're not playing.

50 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Mozza.

The match threads have been known to start late in the day, this 'game' gives people chance to predict at their leisure.

As above

No bonus, incidentally I don't predict until team is announced, but a lot of people will be busy getting in the ground  than to consider posting a prediction in the last hour before kick-off.

You sound like the ideal candidate to run this next season.. 

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

Mozza.

So, Getting in really early on this...

Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic 0 - Derby County 3

FRGS: Kevin Hector

Safe as houses on that one. Nowt is likely to change in the next 50 years... Until Derby change their name to AFC Sevco 2022