NFL 2022 Season

Ambitious

5 hours ago, David said:

Eagles are the only hope of a NFC team winning the Super Bowl this year, strong possibility as well.

Bills, Chiefs and Bengals will provide the opposition. 

Bills v Eagles Super Bowl would be pretty tasty 

This the Eagles that barely scraped past the worst team in the league on Sunday?

Don't think there’s much between the Eagles and Cowboys personally.

49ers are better than both, honestly all they need is a QB that isn't a disaster. If Purdy stays solid think they make it to the Super Bowl, if they had a genuinely good QB i’d tip them to win it.

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

This the Eagles that barely scraped past the worst team in the league on Sunday?

49ers are better than both, honestly all they need is a QB that isn't a disaster. If Purdy stays solid think they make it to the Super Bowl, if they had a genuinely good QB i’d tip them to win it.

That’s them, the same Eagles that have only lost once this season.

And is that the Cowboys who lost to the Jets yesterday?

7 minutes ago, David said:

That’s them, the same Eagles that have only lost once this season.

And is that the Cowboys who lost to the Jets yesterday?

That's them.

No, the one’s that lost to the Jaguars. Losing to the Jets wouldn't be so bad ?

You can only beat what’s put in front of you, but the Eagles haven't really played anyone good to be tested. other than the Cowboys unless you don't want to count them...

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

That's them.

No, the one’s that lost to the Jaguars. Losing to the Jets wouldn't be so bad ?

You can only beat what’s put in front of you, but the Eagles haven't really played anyone good to be tested. other than the Cowboys unless you don't want to count them...

Jags, Jets same thing.

Beat Vikings didn't they, you saying they aren't good? ?

12 minutes ago, David said:

Jags, Jets same thing.

Beat Vikings didn't they, you saying they aren't good? ?

Beat us in Week 2 with a new rookie head coach, new offensive scheme and new defensive scheme. We had our chances too, turned the ball over 2, maybe 3 times in the red zone. Eagles also didn't score a single point in the second half and the game was at Philly.

The Cowboys came to Minnesota and destroyed us for 4 quarters....maybe that's why i’m personally more worried about them ??

To be honest, I don't know what to make of this Vikings team.

What price a Jags Lions Super Bowl! Still unthinkable but so was any hope of a post season for both 6 weeks ago! Hard to see a clear favour at the moment but 49ers look strong. Can’t help thinking the Eagles will loose once in the playoffs and you can’t write off the Vikings who have real character this year. Very exciting year  so many close games.

A question for you all:  what made you choose the team you chose?

Doubt there’s any family loyalties, so what were your reasons?

I chose the Falcons, as it was a straightforward thing of thinking I should watch the NFL show on Channel 4, as all my mates were into it.  The first match I watched was the featured game of the Falcons vs the Buccaneers, so I chose the team that won as the team I would follow.  Wasn’t going to choose the popular Bears/Dolphins/Raiders options at the time…

7 hours ago, maydrakin said:

I chose the Falcons, as it was a straightforward thing of thinking I should watch the NFL show on Channel 4, as all my mates were into it.  The first match I watched was the featured game of the Falcons vs the Buccaneers, so I chose the team that won as the team I would follow.  Wasn’t going to choose the popular Bears/Dolphins/Raiders options at the time…

Michael Vick 

On 28/12/2022 at 10:36, maydrakin said:

Went with the 49ers because when C4 was big on it in the mid 80s they were the top team.  Obviously I was glory hunting a bit, but you've got admit that the red and gold looks really cool...

On 19/12/2022 at 16:31, jimbo jones said:

Phili won it with Foles in place through the play offs.  And the Patriots won their first ever Superbowl with a certain backup QB, so anything's possible if all the other pieces fit.  Bringing in McCaffrey took us from an outside bet to top 4 contenders.  You'd struggle to find a player who's a better fit for Shanahan's schemes.  

On 28/12/2022 at 10:36, maydrakin said:

Once a Ram always a Ram.