NFL 2022 Season

Ambitious

48 minutes ago, David said:

It's only a fractured thumb isn't it? 

Still looking like after the bye week (9) with the sound of it. Anything is possible in the NFC East but I don't fancy Cooper Rush's chances with a weakened OL and nobody to throw to. Long ol season for us I think. 

18 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Still looking like after the bye week (9) with the sound of it. Anything is possible in the NFC East but I don't fancy Cooper Rush's chances with a weakened OL and nobody to throw to. Long ol season for us I think. 

What has happened to Mr Lamb? Saw something on Reddit the other night in the Fantasy Football subreddit, he's not all that. Wasn't sure if that was Reddit being Reddit.

2 hours ago, David said:

What has happened to Mr Lamb? Saw something on Reddit the other night in the Fantasy Football subreddit, he's not all that. Wasn't sure if that was Reddit being Reddit.

Lamb is fine but he's going to attract a lot more double coverage, like Sunday night, when he's the only starting WR in the team. Gallup hopefully won't be too far off but nobody knows what he's going to be like after the injury. Also have high hopes for Jalen Tolbert but if the coaches don't think he's ready to compete with the likes of Noah Brown, Dennis Houston and Simi Fehoko (exactly, who?) then he can't be upto much yet.

Regardless, with no Dak there's not going to be a lot of production from our WR's. If we go with Cooper Rush it'll be the Zeke and Pollard show I'd imagine. 

5 hours ago, David said:

Enough about last night. Anyone buying one?

48884A0A-3776-46A6-AFA8-D8BC9B5C97C6.png

That’s horrible!

About last night great reaction from the Browns Brissett is looking increasingly assured and Chubb is unbelievable at times. Tougher games ahead but Browns look competitive this year and the division will be tight though I suspect the Ravens will have the edge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, David said:

That's an interception if the official isn't there, lucky it's not a game deciding TD

Amazingly, Washington fans are trying to claim the refs cheated them in this game too ?

Because they had a pick 6 chalked off for blatant pass interference on Jefferson.

• 1 month later...