NFL 2022 Season

Ambitious

Sad week in the NFL - Aaron Donald and Matthew Stafford signing new long term deals. McVay signing a long term deal. Von and OBJ also could look to stick around. 

Sadly, I fear this is a dynasty in waiting like the world has never seen before. No point in other teams showing up. No wonder Kyler and Russ want out of the division. 

19 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Sad week in the NFL - Aaron Donald and Matthew Stafford signing new long term deals. McVay signing a long term deal. Von and OBJ also could look to stick around. 

Sadly, I fear this is a dynasty in waiting like the world has never seen before. No point in other teams showing up. No wonder Kyler and Russ want out of the division. 

Nah, we took the brains of the operation away ?

11 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

Well, Ridley has stomped on any hopes of the Falcons starting to get some green shoots of recovery.  That’s the potential high draft pick for him gone!

Would anyone have given a high draft pick for him? Having sat out the season for mental health reasons, would be a huge punt to give much for him until he's proven to have defeated his demons.

1 minute ago, David said:

Would anyone have given a high draft pick for him? Having sat out the season for mental health reasons, would be a huge punt to give much for him until he's proven to have defeated his demons.

I thought so, but there seemed to be a few teams desperate for a win willing to throw a late first/second round pick for him.  A second would have allowed us to get a replacement in….