The Ukraine War

Day

One could be forgiven for thinking that if the Ukraine, or the US for that matter, were really trying to bomb the Kremlin, they might use something more 'significant' than a drone and some fireworks.

If it's an assassination attempt, are we then to believe that Putin regularly sits on top of the Kremlin dome of an evening? Complete and utter nonsense.

It's too stupid to be a false flag, so I'm thinking it's a Russian partisan stunt designed to embarrass Putin, which it very clearly has.

45 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

One could be forgiven for thinking that if the Ukraine, or the US for that matter, were really trying to bomb the Kremlin, they might use something more 'significant' than a drone and some fireworks.

If it's an assassination attempt, are we then to believe that Putin regularly sits on top of the Kremlin dome of an evening? Complete and utter nonsense.

It's too stupid to be a false flag, so I'm thinking it's a Russian partisan stunt designed to embarrass Putin, which it very clearly has.

No.

41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No.

Come on eddie it’s time for a new pic of you happy and smiling without the mask , let’s see them pearly whites enjoying the cricket 😀

Edited by Archied

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Indeed.

Putin has spent the last few months in his bunker. 

Also If you watch the video closely you see two people scurrying down from the dome after the second “explosion”.

As I said I’m my first post, this was a very rudimentary and weak drone, certainly not an attempt to kill Putin as the Russians have claimed…………FFS it barely even damaged the flag!

Edited by Ramarena

9 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Oooffff

Prigozhin just released a graphic video of himself stood in a field littered with what he claims are dead Wagner soldiers, raging at the authorities that left them without ammo!

He zeros in on Shoigu and Gerasimov name checking them repeatedly.

Never seen anything like this before.

Following on from his rant last night Prigozhin has now announced that Wagner will be leaving Bakhmut on May 10th.

This gets more and more weird!

Last nights rant with dead bodies demanding ammo, then straight after declaring a date for withdrawal, whether he sticks to it is anyones guess.

He’s demanding the army replace them. Not sure if it’s a pressure tactic on the government, or a diversionary tactic to try and confuse the Ukraine counterattack which seems to be really ramping up its shaping operations.

Ultimately if Prigozhin wanted these dead men to live, he would have said “we’re going back to Russia” months ago.

Many lives would have been saved instead of wasted!

Unfortunately Russian authorities have no interest in saving lives, only wasting them on failed imperialist land grabs!

On 05/05/2023 at 13:07, Eddie said:

It stops me catching your tripe.

Oh come on Eddie, we all know that the masks supposedly stopped you from spreading things rather than catching them. 

I know its hard to remember the narrative now that the disease has just miraculously disappeared but, as one of its cheerleaders, I'm very disappointed to see that you've forgotten!

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Oh come on Eddie, we all know that the masks supposedly stopped you from spreading things rather than catching them. 

I know its hard to remember the narrative now that the disease has just miraculously disappeared but, as one of its cheerleaders, I'm very disappointed to see that you've forgotten!

Touche, monsieur pussycat

10 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Careful,, I didn’t engage but rather backed off with a nervous laugh imogi realising it wasn’t a mask , it’s a muzzle , some dogs just aren’t nice 😂

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

It's a tool to identify people who get offended by a piece of cloth. It works really well. 

Really ,,, did you read that in the guardian?, I thought it was a piece of cloth to identify tools , it works really well ,,,  no offence eddie ,you know I love you really 😀👍

Edited by Archied

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Give us a clue?

It’s actually difficult to pinpoint if you rely on the Russians. They are in absolute panic and it seems every shadow they see is a Ukrainian counter attack.

So far Ukraine has officially said it has made 2km of advances on the flanks of Bakhmut.

Russian reports say it’s more than that and they’ve wiped out a Russian Army division and some Wagners.

The Russians also claim there are probing recon squads making contact all along the lines around Bakhmut and through to Donetsk. With some saying Wagner is now encircled in Bakhmut.

Also claiming Ukrainian gains in Soledar and Mayorsk. There’s also rumors of a Ukrainian missile destroying Mig engine factory near Moscow.

Lastly and very much unlikely is the claim that a Ukrainian military column is heading towards Belgorod in Russia. That one is definitely fantasy.

Last time they went into panic mode like this was when Kherson was liberated. You can’t take the Russians word for the specifics of what is going on, but something is definitely happening and they are not doing well.

Edited by Ramarena

20 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

It’s actually difficult to pinpoint if you rely on the Russians. They are in absolute panic and it seems every shadow they see is a Ukrainian counter attack.

So far Ukraine has officially said it has made 2km of advances on the flanks of Bakhmut.

Russian reports say it’s more than that and they’ve wiped out a Russian Army division and some Wagners.

The Russians also claim there are probing recon squads making contact all along the lines around Bakhmut and through to Donetsk. With some saying Wagner is now encircled in Bakhmut.

Also claiming Ukrainian gains in Soledar and Mayorsk. There’s also rumors of a Ukrainian missile destroying Mig engine factory near Moscow.

Lastly and very much unlikely is the claim that a Ukrainian military column is heading towards Belgorod in Russia. That one is definitely fantasy.

Last time they went into panic mode like this was when Kherson was liberated. You can’t take the Russians word for the specifics of what is going on, but something is definitely happening and they are not doing well.

Oh I missed one. Theres also the claim that Ukraine has made a large amphibious assault on the Dnipro in Kherson and has formed a bridgehead.

Just as I type this I notice that the Russian MoD has stated that Russian troops in northern Bakhmut have fallen back…….oh sorry I mean “redeployed to strengthen the line” to the reservoir, which is a couple of Km’s from their original defensive line.

This last one if they are being truthful definitely adds fuel to the rumours that Wagner is, or is close to being encircled.

Edited by Ramarena

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

Oh I missed one. Theres also the claim that Ukraine has made a large amphibious assault on the Dnipro in Kherson and has formed a bridgehead.

Just as I type this I notice that the Russian MoD has stated that Russian troops in northern Bakhmut have fallen back…….oh sorry I mean “redeployed to strengthen the line” to the reservoir, which is a couple of Km’s from their original defensive line.

This last one if they are being truthful definitely adds fuel to the rumours that Wagner is, or is close to being encircled.

Theyd be even more in the poo if they were in the UK what with all the s*** being discharged into our waterways....

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Would this be a search and destroy offensive, Or hands up or you're dead if you don't surrender?

32 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Would this be a search and destroy offensive, Or hands up or you're dead if you don't surrender?

Good question. The whole reason Wagner are there is because they can do Putin’s bidding, commit war crimes without having to pretend to “look like” they are following international conventions like the regular army.

Same happened in Syria. I hope Ukraine are treating them like the regular army when captured, even though there are no rules protecting them. Problem is if they are being forced forward with threat of death if they retreat, which has happened a lot in Russian attacks 

Not much Ukraine can do in that scenario.