22/23 Squad

DCFC1388

With the news of Ebosele going now, IF we survive as a club & we manage to get a new owner in, we have a massive summer coming up. I do trust Rooney to bring in quality players regardless of what division we're in.

But below is our squad for next season as it stands - 

Krystian Bielik

Max Bird

Jason Knight

Louie Sibley

Kamil Jozwiak

Jack Stretton

Kornell McDonald

If the takeover gets done in time then we could activate the clause in Lee Buchanan's contract for anothe ryet.

Looking at that list I feel like only Stretton & McDonald would stay if we go down to League 1 provided we got good enough offers for the rest.

Edited by DCFC1388

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yey.

Whatever happens, if there's 11 pulling on a Derby shirt we'll support them.

At the moment there's no point in trying to see what next season is going to look like, whether it's championship, League 1 or league 2 or some form of phoenix starting in the 9th tier of non league.

Cheers Mel.

That free cup of tea?....

I agree. All we can focus on at the moment is making sure we have a club to support next season right now.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

With the news of Ebosele going now, IF we survive as a club & we manage to get a new owner in, we have a massive summer coming up. I do trust Rooney to bring in quality players regardless of what division we're in.

Krystian Bielik

Max Bird

Jason Knight

Louie Sibley

Kamil Jozwiak

Jack Stretton

Kornell McDonald

If the takeover gets done in time then we could activate the clause in Lee Buchanan's contract for anothe ryet.

Looking at that list I feel like only Stretton & McDonald would stay if we go down to League 1 provided we got good enough offers for the rest.

We knew it would be a massive summer coming up anyway. There is that much uncertainty it's just not worth thinking about next season. Let's just focus on the team and trying to secure our championship status.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yey.

Whatever happens, if there's 11 pulling on a Derby shirt we'll support them.

At the moment there's no point in trying to see what next season is going to look like, whether it's championship, League 1 or league 2 or some form of phoenix starting in the 9th tier of non league.

Cheers Mel.

That free cup of tea?....

Don't forget the F in scarf

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Krystian Bielik

Max Bird

Jason Knight

Louie Sibley

Kamil Jozwiak

Jack Stretton

Kornell McDonald

Well hopefully we can renew allsopp and Curtis and Ckr , maybe fozzy too. Wages will be minimal really especially if Bielik goes.