Isaac Hutchinson - Joined Walsall

Rambalin

17 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Or not, maybe. No-one's able to really tell ... but it's not like he set the league on fire where he was is it? At least Sibley has been talked about in those terms. Anyway #COYR

Which is exactly my point! 

Whilst Hutchinson didn’t set the league alight he did outperform Sibley in all the measurables in relation to creativity in less minutes and no one should dismiss or underestimate the degree of difficulty that doing that in league two entails. It’s probably THE hardest league to do it in.

What I do know is the two first team games I saw them both play in together, live, Hutchinson was the better player. Hence why I agreed with the original posters comment.

As you say no one can really tell, it was an opinion I agreed with that’s all and we’re unlikely to ever find out.

6 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

As you say no one can really tell, it was an opinion I agreed with that’s all and we’re unlikely to ever find out.

So my opinion that Sibley was/is the better player with more potential was my point. ? We'd have seen as much or as little of either last season.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

So my opinion that Sibley was/is the better player with more potential was my point. ? We'd have seen as much or as little of either last season.

Which is fine but it wasn’t the point being made by the poster or the point I was agreeing with. Both he and I believe that Hutchinson would’ve offered more in the final third this season and it’s based on this season it’s a fair point. ?

Edited by Ravabeerbelly

3 hours ago, CodnorRam said:

I think with him playing a number of positions he'll be kept on. 

I wouldn't bet on it unless we expect a number of others to leave. 10 players for the 10 CM/AM roles and we have Bielik, Bird, Thompson, Watson, Knight, Ravel, Lawrence, Ebiowei and Sibley. Likely after another winger, plus the likes of Robinson and Wilson on the fringes.

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Wasn't on the retained list, so no surprise, though I think he could have been useful to us in L1.

Apart from if Bielik stays would he not have been our most experienced league 1 player? 

I think it’s a shame that we never really got to see more of him as for me around the time of pre season he was ahead of Watson, Dixon, Thompson and Plange, but I said weeks ago, his career at Derby was over the minute we went into administration.