The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have sent Alan Nixon a tweet with a tweet asking him if he is saying Ashley is in or out. It's Burns night so he might not respond straight away.

I think there was only you that was confused ? ... it's Nixon's fault for talking in code most of the time.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

I think there was only you that was confused ? ... it's Nixon's fault for talking in code most of the time.

Cynical, exploitative “journalism”. Nixon knows exactly what he’s doing when he words things like this. Confusion > panic > more clicks > happy days > 

Edited by angieram
Remove swearing

Thinking overnight And prob stating obvious but Nixon's tweets dont stack up at all. How would Appleby's group not have to have demonstrated funds by now (at least to admins and they forward to efl) if process as originally set out by admins? If he had won euromillions wouldnt have to go back 5 years. Suggests new obstacles/hoops by EFL doesn't it? Unless he has to provide the £5m now to progress and that takes 5 days not proving it? Any rational thinking has now left my brain with this. Cant someone just release a couple of bullet points as to what is actually happening? 

9 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Thinking overnight And prob stating obvious but Nixon's tweets dont stack up at all. How would Appleby's group not have to have demonstrated funds by now (at least to admins and they forward to efl) if process as originally set out by admins? If he had won euromillions wouldnt have to go back 5 years. Suggests new obstacles/hoops by EFL doesn't it? Unless he has to provide the £5m now to progress and that takes 5 days not proving it? Any rational thinking has now left my brain with this. Cant someone just release a couple of bullet points as to what is actually happening? 

Maybe its Nixon garble speak for saying Binnies have offered to pay the Boro and Wycombe claims but Appleby hasn't. Who knows, even when Nixon has any real info it's all garbled.