The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Kinder said:

This really is shocking. What’s Ashley’s tactic though? Is it going to help him get the club? As crap as Q are, it’s surely going to cause a massive delay if we have to appoint new administrators.

Has he got proof of what he is alleging?

If you want to sum up the Derby situation, there’s far too many people trying to take advantage and make the situation work to their own ends. Be it Morris+Pearce, Gibson, the EFL, @_derby5hire, the sports minister, black and white together, Stratford and Cook, Nixon, the administrators, Kirchner, Mike Ashley, the Binnies etc etc etc. 

In the background a club is being left to run itself into oblivion whilst the fans, it’s manager and it’s players can only look on.

Edited by TuffLuff
Keeping thinking of people that deserve inclusion

The deal with the ground astounds me, Mel Morris is in debt to MSD for £20m allegedly… I’m struggling with why the prospective new owners must pay this debt off entirely.

Why can’t it be a contribution of a lesser amount say £10m, 1/2 the alleged debt and this allows all potential bidders the opportunity to rectify the ? show that MM left us in.

Surely for MM and from a business POV, a contribution towards the debt is better option than bring left with the entire debt and no tenants!

Just a thought ??

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

The deal with the ground astounds me, Mel Morris is in debt to MSD for £20m allegedly… I’m struggling with why the prospective new owners must pay this debt off entirely.

Why can’t it be a contribution of a lesser amount say £10m, 1/2 the alleged debt and this allows all potential bidders the opportunity to rectify the ? show that MM left us in.

Surely for MM and from a business POV, a contribution towards the debt is better option than bring left with the entire debt and no tenants!

Just a thought ??

MA may have come to an agreement with MM over the stadium, just guessing. However that's no good without the club but he isn't prepared to pay what is required.