The Administration Thread

Boycie

18 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This has probably been answered multiple times, but why can't Kirchner lease the ground from Morris?

If it's because they don't like each other then surely that's just mental? If push came to shove and it was do that or the whole thing falls apart I'd hope everyone would be grown up enough to sort it.

Not sure we've ever had an official answer, but my gut feeling is it's more to do with the MSD loan still hanging over the club if Morris retains ownership, than anything personal with Morris.  I know there have been a few tweets from Kirchner about Morris, but people do business with people they don't like all the time.  The risk of the stadium getting repossessed if Morris doesn't keep up with the repayments, or even just the tangled mess that loan creates re other assets the club owns, is a much more significant issue.

20 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This has probably been answered multiple times, but why can't Kirchner lease the ground from Morris?

If it's because they don't like each other then surely that's just mental? If push came to shove and it was do that or the whole thing falls apart I'd hope everyone would be grown up enough to sort it.

I've always assumed there was some sort of contractual / liability / debt securities / tax implications reason (s?) for cK putting the condition on his offer for the club but we're not going to be told the full details.

I think everyone is assuming it's the MSD loan.

31 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

"We've done this". Another telling choice of words. Wouldn't be saying that if we still had blocks in the way.

No mention of thanking the buyer of PPS. Maybe he/she still wants it to be secret who it is.

26 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Would you trust him as your landlord after this ?show?