The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

No, they revert back to the EFL, who effectively sell the players to pay off the outstanding footballing debts. 

Not so much "sell off" as agree compensation, so I believe possibly that only applies to players under the age of 24?

Good news incoming.

I have received an email tonight, informing me that a multi-billionaire is being subjected to most unfair Government persecution, and that he has substantial monies held in assets and cash In the UK. He needs urgent help. Tomorrow l just need to send ₽1,000,000 to Sberbank, and with tremendous gratitude he in turn will in a few days time send me £50,000,000 and Mason Mount to an address of my choosing.

Obviously hush hush at this stage, but I will keep you all in the loop subject to any NDA restrictions.

Silence Shut Up GIF by VTM.be

9 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

No, they revert back to the EFL, who effectively sell the players to pay off the outstanding footballing debts. 

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

Not so much "sell off" as agree compensation, so I believe possibly that only applies to players under the age of 24?

It certainly won't amount to much.

The point being that the creditors - football or otherwise - would be better accepting a low bid for the club than letting it get liquidated.

After all, there are few assets. We don't own the ground, the training ground or anything like that. Do we even own the corner flags?

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Good news incoming.

I have received an email tonight, informing me that a multi-billionaire is being subjected to most unfair Government persecution, and that he has substantial monies held in assets and cash In the UK. He needs urgent help. Tomorrow l just need to send ₽1,000,000 to Sberbank, and with tremendous gratitude he in turn will in a few days time send me £50,000,000 and Mason Mount to an address of my choosing.

Obviously hush hush at this stage, but I will keep you all in the loop subject to any NDA restrictions.

I believed you until you said Mason Mount..... Are Chelskie allowed to profit from the sale of any assets?

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

I believed you until you said Mason Mount..... Are Chelskie allowed to profit from the sale of any assets?

Mount is being given to me for free. Only cash was being offered initially, but I insisted that Mount and the pretty one out of Pussy Riot were non-negotiable makeweights in the deal.

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Mount is being given to me for free. Only cash was being offered initially, but I insisted that Mount and the pretty one out of Pussy Riot were non-negotiable makeweights in the deal.

Nice one.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2022/mar/08/pussy-riot-nadya-tolokonnikova-interview-putin-nfts-russian

15 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Good news incoming.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 00.00.31.png

3 hours ago, Carnero said:

The original bid was £28m excluding the stadium (hence I originally put £28-30m). Far in excess of liquidation value. Therefore there must be better offers on the table. No need for bedwetting.

The original bid is about as relevant as me sticking a bid in now. It was in January, before the fire sale of our youth to keep us funded which has devalued the club. Not sure why you feel the need to hand out childish insults to those worried about our current situation. FWIW my viewpoint hasn’t changed based on todays news, I’m still 50/50 whether we will survive, but certain if we do it will be with a 15 point deduction next season. I think Ashley is the only one who can save us, so the Binnies withdrawing is neither here nor there. But those worried are perfectly entitled too, there’s no “bed wetting” going on.

Seem to recall you were one of those staunchly defending Mel’s running of the club a year or so back, and slamming anyone who spoke out against him. That turned out well didn’t it? Might be time to wake up a bit.

Edited by Millenniumram

8 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

If they rejected the only bid then it can only mean liquidation right? Creditors get zero

there has to be another bid surely?

Their bid may well have been conditional on getting the stadium included which they have been told - no 

7 hours ago, Curtains said:

But we wouldn’t have turned down  the 30 Million Binnies offer would we !

The offer must have been £10 million if they wanted the stadium as well as MM isn’t selling for less than £20 million 

5 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

That’s five players basically and again you can’t make a player sign for a club in a part of the world that they don’t want to sign for.  We have very little to sell which is why any new buyer wants the stadium included 

6 hours ago, nogbad van 50 said:

“The Binnie family submitted their latest offer on Monday in the belief there were no other bids on the table.”

The article only suggests it was THEIR belief ! 

Exactly. Sat up sitting with my dad and just looked at the article again to see why the hysteria and the bit that says about their belief re bidders isnt even in speech marks as a direct quote like other parts of the article. Not sure why it would be their belief as Q have mentioned bidders/interested parties plural and which would have been a follow up question any competent journalist would have asked with any knowledge of the position. 

Does the stadium have any other value?  Industrial/ Residential?/ Commercial.

20 million for the land?  

Could County lease the ground for a period until this is sorted out?   Coventry City do not own a stadium. The Rams would need to have total right over any revenues within the stadium.  It will of course come to a point where you need a stadium ownership so you can progress.

3 minutes ago, Flying Fokker said:

Does the stadium have any other value?  Industrial/ Residential?/ Commercial.

20 million for the land?  

Could County lease the ground for a period until this is sorted out?   Coventry City do not own a stadium. The Rams would need to have total right over any revenues within the stadium.  It will of course come to a point where you need a stadium ownership so you can progress.

I don’t think Notts County will want to play in Derby………Jesus 

Just listen to WR, rather than read someone’s view of his comments.

i’m a little happier now.

so no PB yet (we all knew that)

Hope to say a PB in next 5 days (unfortunately we have heard that before)

Because of the time taken getting the PB over the line to be the owner will probably take us past this current season. (Unfortunately it will but not to next season but to the end of this)