The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I was told tonight by someone who I consider both informed and reliable that Chris Kirchner's position as the PB currently extends until next Tuesday. If at that point the current barriers to him completing the takeover have not been resolved then he can walk away, paying his own advisory and legal costs and one week's cashflow of DCFC . He remains determined to complete the takeover if the barriers can be removed.

I dont think he will walk away.

2 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I was told tonight by someone who I consider both informed and reliable that Chris Kirchner's position as the PB currently extends until next Tuesday. If at that point the current barriers to him completing the takeover have not been resolved then he can walk away, paying his own advisory and legal costs and one week's cashflow of DCFC . He remains determined to complete the takeover if the barriers can be removed.

Do we know what precisely the current barriers are? I'm disappointed we are not dotting i's and crossing t's by now. 

6 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Friday. According to Alan Nixon.

I wouldnt normally go with what he says, but he does have the EFL and Kirchners teams in his ear.

Q suggested 31/5 was the target date for closing

EFL’s statement indicated 31/5 was a deadline. 

But Q are closer to the contracts than EFl and as things stand we’re assuming CK will fund the May payroll. So guessing that if 31/5 is missed CK’s deal will still be alive 

3 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Q suggested 31/5 was the target date for closing

EFL’s statement indicated 31/5 was a deadline. 

But Q are closer to the contracts than EFl and as things stand we’re assuming CK will fund the May payroll. So guessing that if 31/5 is missed CK’s deal will still be alive 

Kircher said he be funding the club since yesterday.

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Do we know what precisely the current barriers are? I'm disappointed we are not dotting i's and crossing t's by now. 

I understand that it's solely down to ownership of the stadium and nothing more.

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

1 week's cashflow doesn't sound much but doesn't the May salary run fall in that week ?? That's quite a hefty cheque and certainly confirms the commitment  

15 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

1 week's cashflow doesn't sound much but doesn't the May salary run fall in that week ?? That's quite a hefty cheque and certainly confirms the commitment  

I don't know the sums. But feel free to turn your opinions into facts as usual if it suits. I'll just stick to reality. One week's cashflow could simply equate to one week's wage bill with the previous three falling to Q.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

24 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I was told tonight by someone who I consider both informed and reliable that Chris Kirchner's position as the PB currently extends until next Tuesday. If at that point the current barriers to him completing the takeover have not been resolved then he can walk away, paying his own advisory and legal costs and one week's cashflow of DCFC . He remains determined to complete the takeover if the barriers can be removed. This fits with the 31st May deadline that we have heard about. So it is not surprising news but it amplifies the importance of a resolution in the next few days if Rooney is to be allowed to begin restructuring his squad for next season as soon as possible.

At the time CK exchanged contracts, I think there was a collective sigh of relief. We felt as though the nightmare was finally ending. Apart from a pun fest here and there, the most active topic was the one about the possible signings we would make.

Now, as we're nearing the end of May, and the associated deadlines, it's refocusing the mind.

This is it, ladies and gentlemen, Rams fans everywhere - it's now make or break time.

Is there a deal for the stadium? Will the club be saved?

?

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

At the time CK exchanged contracts, I think there was a collective sigh of relief. We felt as though the nightmare was finally ending. Apart from a pun fest here and there, the most active topic was the one about the possible signings we would make.

Now, as we're nearing the end of May, and the associated deadlines, it's refocusing the mind.

This is it, ladies and gentlemen, Rams fans everywhere - it's now make or break time.

?

Yeah fo show 

32 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

?

Look next friday so still time I think he shown he twitter us at all times.

So our hopes sit in the hands of a man that walked away and left his “beloved” club in the s*** 

The same man that continuously said before putting us into administration that if he sold the club it would have to be to right person and wouldn’t just hand us over to any old chancer. Then came a suspicious Spaniard and a cluster of other dubious suitors.

After months of graft we find ourselves on the brink of salvation, with the last jigsaw piece held by what you can only describe as a wealthy Dingle.

This club’s existence relays on the prior mentioned Dingle finding his honour and selling what he shouldn’t have purchased in the first place. 

Should we survive this, we need another GSE style rebuild, slow, steady and sustainable. No more splurging silly money on mercenaries, has beens and never were’s. It completely ruined the harmony we had built in our dressing room, we didn’t just have a squad we had a team and Melvyn Dingle destroyed that making it all about money. 

Sorry for the rant

Edited by angieram
Remove swearing

7 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Surely though it’s a bit of a false deadline. if CK isn’t quite ready to complete on the Asset Purchase or finalise a lease on the stadium and perhaps needs another week (where have we heard that before) they’ll give an extension provided there is a reasonable expectation that both will then be completed.

Not really, there has to be a deadline for the EFL to announce fixtures.  If we were ti go pop, the that would mean promotions for other teams and they would need time to make signing to complete etc.

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I was told tonight by someone who I consider both informed and reliable that Chris Kirchner's position as the PB currently extends until next Tuesday. If at that point the current barriers to him completing the takeover have not been resolved then he can walk away, paying his own advisory and legal costs and one week's cashflow of DCFC . He remains determined to complete the takeover if the barriers can be removed. This fits with the 31st May deadline that we have heard about. So it is not surprising news but it amplifies the importance of a resolution in the next few days if Rooney is to be allowed to begin restructuring his squad for next season as soon as possible.

Which is pretty much what Ive been saying gor the last week!!!

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont think he will walk away.

I hope you are right B4, but why has CK insisted on the ground being sold or he can pull out?

Edited by RAM1966

7 hours ago, seths-cap said:

So our hopes sit in the hands of a man that walked away and left his “beloved” club in the s***. 

The same man that continuously said before putting us into administration that if he sold the club it would have to be to right person and wouldn’t just hand us over to any old chancer. Then came a suspicious Spaniard and a cluster of other dubious suitors.

After months of graft we find ourselves on the brink of salvation, with the last jigsaw piece held by what you can only describe as a wealthy Dingle.

This club’s existence relays on the prior mentioned Dingle finding his honour and selling what he shouldn’t have purchased in the first place. 

Should we survive this, we need another GSE style rebuild, slow, steady and sustainable. No more splurging silly money on mercenaries, has beens and never were’s. It completely ruined the harmony we had built in our dressing room, we didn’t just have a squad we had a team and Melvyn Dingle destroyed that making it all about money. 

Sorry for the rant

Well said !

Edited by angieram

33 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

interesting accounts filed by Mels company that owns the stadium 

Not really, the ground was valued at that price by a fair independent valuation.  This was confirmed when Derby were cleared of charges.  It can not be reduced in value through the accounts until its actually sold...

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

For me the interesting line is the money owed to other mm companies. To get anywhere near £73m surely a large chunk of that has to be the money owed to the club for the purchase of the ground?

Does anyone know if our accounts or the little we've seen of them show how much money we actually received for pride park?

7 hours ago, IslandExile said:

?

034E0FDA-40C0-4935-8911-42927614674D.jpeg

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

“Still claiming that PP is worth 81m, despite likely sale price much lower…”

If it wasn’t clear before, this bloke has always had a serious agenda against us. 

81m is the fair value confirmed by independent valuers. There is no “claim”. It just is. It’s certainly with more than 20!

As for the sale being lower, that’s because all Morris wants to do is clear the debt written against it. Say what you like about him but he’s effectively giving the stadium to the club. That’s why he’s not asking for 81m.

It was Kieran Maguire who made all the noise after the EFL signed off our legal amortisation approach which kicked this whole thing off. Now he continues to stir things with charged phrasing like that. Nob head. 

9 minutes ago, cosmic said:

“Still claiming that PP is worth 81m, despite likely sale price much lower…”

If it wasn’t clear before, this bloke has always had a serious agenda against us. 

81m is the fair value confirmed by independent valuers. There is no “claim”. It just is. It’s certainly with more than 20!

As for the sale being lower, that’s because all Morris wants to do is clear the debt written against it. Say what you like about him but he’s effectively giving the stadium to the club. That’s why he’s not asking for 81m.

It was Kieran Maguire who made all the noise after the EFL signed off our legal amortisation approach which kicked this whole thing off. Now he continues to stir things with charged phrasing like that. Nob head. 

It really annoys me that Radio Derby treat this fella as a friend of ours, for me he is up there with Parry, Gibson and Coupig.