The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have tweed Alan Nixon for clarity about what he is saying. He has replied that Ashley is now out. Appleby is still in but subject to proof of funds and the Binnies are still in and they are meeting the EFL tomorrow and their funding has already been approved. So we'll see.

"Won’t have met Binnies … unless that happened in last 24 hours"

"The Binnies are in tomorrow"

Are the Binnies in the same restaraunt as Ashley?

Where's he getting his info from Father Time...?

Just now, SaffyRam said:

I thought Nixon had said EFL have met two bidders and the one who is out is Kirchner, not Ashley?

That’s how I read it. 

Met two bidders - Kitchner (the one out) and Appleby (the one who hadn’t finalised funds).  Binnie not met yet also specified.  No mention of Ashley at all. 

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Who is the money man/woman behind Appleby?

I'm pretty sure it's Rich Riley. Charlotte Ram knows who he is and seems happy. I think anything Charlotte Ram says about this is absolutely 100%

There will be no problem I'm sure in Appleby proving funds. Also as we well know he has a track record in football. If he wins I'm more than happy.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Not sure that is the case, maybe the admins prefer one of the other bids…and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Ashley came back in at the last minute..

I think Ashley is "Wait until everythng falls apart, come in with just slightly more than liquidation gets the creditors" and of someone else pays up HMRC, football creditors and 25% to everyone else, well good for them.

I don't think Ashley wants to buy Derby County particually, I think he will if it's too good a deal to turn down to have a football club again.

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

"Won’t have met Binnies … unless that happened in last 24 hours"

"The Binnies are in tomorrow"

Are the Binnies in the same restaraunt as Ashley?

Where's he getting his info from Father Time...?

Alf. I did say "so we'll see." I think it may well be the only information we get to discuss this evening. It's perhaps as good as half a sleeping pill ....zzzzzzz.

19 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have tweed Alan Nixon for clarity about what he is saying. He has replied that Ashley is now out. Appleby is still in but subject to proof of funds and the Binnies are still in and they are meeting the EFL tomorrow and their funding has already been approved. So we'll see.

Where did he say Ashley is out?

7 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I thought Nixon had said EFL have met two bidders and the one who is out is Kirchner, not Ashley?

Kirchner was out weeks ago. I made sure with Nixon that it is how have told it.