The Administration Thread

Boycie

If we can find funding to give us a little breathing space, then let’s just get the EFL to organise the claims.

Im fairly sure both will be won and if the EFL genuinely wants a quick resolve of the issues, then they will organise the claims very quickly.

Then once we get taken over, we sue the EFL for the multiple governance mistakes which has incurred extra cost for DCFC.

9 minutes ago, td_evans said:

Makes a change from them calling us shithouses.  One of the mainstays in turning supporters against us, they did more than anyone in the media to bring us to this point.

Everyone should be screenshotting #1 on that MFC statement and bombarding interested parties with it. Proof positive that this is all about Pube-head’s personal vendetta with Mel, and if we’re liquidated to put Mel out of pocket then that’s just fine.

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Btw am I the only one confused why the administrators have presented funding scenarios to the efl rather than simply getting the funding scenario that is most pleasing for the preferred bidder and best for the club? 

Yes. But with the way the EFL turn things down, who knows.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Yes. But with the way the EFL turn things down, who knows.

well all they've demanded on that score is proof of funds so that we can continue, surely they couldn't turn down either funding from the preferred bidder, a further loan from a creditor or possible council funding? 

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

well all they've demanded on that score is proof of funds so that we can continue, surely they couldn't turn down either funding from the preferred bidder, a further loan from a creditor or possible council funding

Glad you're confident.

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

It's just making me question why the administrators are presenting scenarios (something the efl in their statement implicitly deny by asking the funding question) if they have viable avenues of funding ready and waiting that would give us additional breathing space. 

My guess is that the three funding scenarios they have put to the EFL are variations on the deal the EFL said no to last week.

26 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

They’ll find funding til the end of the season which will allow the EFL to kick the can down the road leaving us all in the same boat in May.

And eventually the claims will be dropped, We will be bought by someone … but Derby will get another points deduction / fine / embargo … stone cold certain. The EFL are pure poison 

I don't post that often here but I honestly think as fans we should email /phone middlesbrough football club en masse and politely appeal to their human instincts and ask them to stop this madness. Their fans can see it, surely the staff and even players can see it, it's like there is one megalomaniac at the top that will not budge but nobody wants to upset him in case he tells them off! 

Has anybody sent an email to them? have we got a temple with the key points and facts? Sorry if something has already been posted 

24 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Am I the only who thinks tough poo when i think about the consequences for him. He put us in this mess and if he's the one helping the logjam then pressure needs to start being applied to him too. 

Ed Dawes spoke to him yesterday he said Mel says it is the EFL not making the decision on are they or not football creditors that is stalling the deal going through. 

Edited by Rambalin