Times must be hard..

Angry Ram

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Looks like @David has jumped ship and taking dosh from Wolves for advertising.. ?

We’ re doomed  I can see a new forum room coming soon.

F73541F2-4CDA-4110-939F-A0B3BE2E2FAD.png

Well I think you exposed yourself there mate seeing as those ads are pulled in by your likes through pixels and cookies.

You been sniffing some foxes in your spare time?

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Looks like @David has jumped ship and taking dosh from Wolves for advertising.. ?

We’ re doomed  I can see a new forum room coming soon.

F73541F2-4CDA-4110-939F-A0B3BE2E2FAD.png

No just Wolverhampton. I've been getting similar advertising for Everton.

And I've not been googling anything blue. Honest.?

Edited by 1of4

4 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

No just Wolverhampton. I've been getting similar advertising for Everton.

And I've not been googling anything blue. Honest.?

It depends on your advertising settings. If you have them turned off then google will show up what it thinks you will want to see based on the time of day you’re looking at the page, along with the average type of user of the page. 

so basically some of you like to look at some weird poo late at night and something similar will appear as an advert on here. 

10 minutes ago, tinman said:

It depends on your advertising settings. If you have them turned off then google will show up what it thinks you will want to see based on the time of day you’re looking at the page, along with the average type of user of the page. 

so basically some of you like to look at some weird poo late at night and something similar will appear as an advert on here. 

Time of day isn't a factor (at least not one of any real importance) but the page you're on or your geographical location are super important.

Maybe @Angry Ram is from the Wolverhampton area or just likes reading about all things canis lupus. Nothing wrong with that, but it really sin't random, something fishy is going on.

45 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Well I think you exposed yourself there mate seeing as those ads are pulled in by your likes through pixels and cookies.

You been sniffing some foxes in your spare time?

I’m getting them too and there’s no way it’s down to my likes??‍♂️

47 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Time of day isn't a factor (at least not one of any real importance) but the page you're on or your geographical location are super important.

Maybe @Angry Ram is from the Wolverhampton area or just likes reading about all things canis lupus. Nothing wrong with that, but it really sin't random, something fishy is going on.

DC88D7C3-0EC3-44AE-B0A6-5C68EDB6562E.png