Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

I’d assumed that court proceedings were threatened. Is that wrong? My understanding was it’s outside the scope of EFL rules and so it’s the courts unless both parties agree to arbitration 

I thought clubs couldn't sue each other, as that is against EFL rules. If clubs  have a dispute they need to settle it via a panel within the EFL rules. I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

I thought clubs couldn't sue each other, as that is against EFL rules. If clubs  have a dispute they need to settle it via a panel within the EFL rules. I could be wrong.

Clubs can sue each other which is exactly what is happening but we don’t have an owner anymore to defend ourselves we have administrators who are just trying to sell us. Middlesbrough and Wycombe are being opportunistic and my contempt for them will be ever lasting.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

image.thumb.png.6ac6cfb97d785ef0a5034e596a8d9217.png

So no-one finds out what has happened, or do they mean only the judgement is announced but not the panels proceedings?

Doubt you'd hear anything official apart from what leaks to the papers.

They key is that disputes MUST be resolved by arbitration, not by a court of law, so talk of clubs suing us is for the birds.