Rams vs Blackburn Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

4 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Ironically it looked like their first goal was a goal-line clearance, especially as the lino didn’t give it. And the ref is crap, even though he is wasting his crapness - there is no need, because Blackburn should be  4 or 6 up by nowimage.jpeg.278daf6afeeecf9f5743c99b075fb629.jpeg. 

image.png

My bad. I’m in the Sourh Stand so couldn’t see the initial shot which Roos blocked while over the line.

We are being punished because we never mark the wide man till he’s got the ball, by which time it is too late to stop him. It has caught us out time and time again today. 

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Faster than any of our players..... ?

Not hard when most turn up every couple of games lol I’d let most contracts run down at end of this season and have a good rebuild next season. Lawrence has been here to long now I’d sell jozwiak for what we paid. I’d sell sibley for cash injection tbh and rather keep knight. Baldock could go and I wouldn’t resign him in January. 

1 minute ago, Miggins said:

Are Blackburn playing exceptionally well or are we playing really badly? We have had so many frustrating home games where with a bit of luck, we might have won. I thought this game would have been a bit more equal with the home advantage. 

I wouldn’t say Blackburn are playing amazing, what they are doing is executing their game plan well and putting in a lot of effort to close down our options.

2 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

What's the betting that the only player to create something Jozwiak will be sacrificed and golden boy Lawrence kept on who has yet again done absolutely nothing and is stealing a wage here....

At least Sibley works hard, I've counted 4 times where he has actually run past Lawrence to make a tackle 

When we say stealing a wage isn’t he on like 25 to 30 grand a week. Absolute disgusting and he earns it 1 every 5 games 

2 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

Roos hasn't done anything wrong, he did well to nearly stop the first goal!!!

are you actually watching the game,he had the first one in his chest,only had to get his arms round it,then lay in the back of the goal,second one he dived over the ball.admitted he has nothing in front of him,but he gives the defence no confidence at all