Rams vs Blackburn Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

whatever happens looks like we are losing no ground on the 3 ahead of us as all getting beat

We don't make any either... with more points to be taken off.   Hard to win today as there decent going forward but much more chance if they'd gone at it.  Was going to be a tough game to win but the effort was awful and that's not acceptable.  How Lawrence retains the armband, or got it in the first place, I just don't see.  Petulant, one dimensional and selfish,  Scoring the occasionally worldy is not a captain.  Oh for a Van Der Laan.

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Out of the 15 league games this year we've scored more than 1 goal TWICE and In both games we scored 2 goals,  not sure how it's exaggeration in anyway shape or form ?

That was my attempt at pathetic humour, sorry.  

You know like when your mum says I must have told you a million times to stop exaggerating.

Anyway I'll stick to the day job.

35 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

How many times has this been said this year , no point growing Into a game after incompetence causes you to be 2 goals down 

Well with today being only the 2nd time we have been 2 goals behind this season, I'm guessing you've only said it once before?