Tickets on sale

Foreveram

20 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

To be fair, as far as I can see, our average was only just over 25,000 and we finished 4th. (I think I’ve got the season right).

That's right - it was under the Amigos : many fans stayed away because of that and we were nowhere until we picked up form after Xmas, so there was some mitigating factors. 

A bit of a sales spurt this morning, 500 tickets sold in the last 2 hours.

Only 1,200 left now

If we can beat 29,832 tomorrow we will have the 3 highest Championship attendances of the season

It'll take the average home attendance to over 23,000 & since Christmas the average will be over 25,500

Edited by SamUltraRam

On 05/05/2022 at 14:07, Anag Ram said:

If anyone is wavering over whether or not to go and you can afford to, remember this is the last time for a while you will see your team in the top leagues.

Also, the squad has battled magnificently this season and deserves a send-off.

Define "Top Leagues"!  ?

4 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

A bit of a sales spurt this morning, 500 tickets sold in the last 2 hours.

Only 1,200 left now

If we can beat 29,832 tomorrow we will have the 3 highest Championship attendances of the season

It'll take the average home attendance to over 23,000 & since Christmas the average will be over 25,500

Autumn half fans !!!

7 minutes ago, HertsRam said:

Just decided to get tickets and come up from Hertfordshire, bringing my son for his first ever football match! Seemed like a fitting game to show him what this clubs all about! He’s 5, hope he enjoys it ?

He will love it

What stand are you taking him in.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

He will love it

What stand are you taking him in.

Wasn’t much choice as I’ve left it late, so I’ve taken him in north A upper, might not be so wild up there so I can blood him in gently ? 

49 minutes ago, HertsRam said:

Just decided to get tickets and come up from Hertfordshire, bringing my son for his first ever football match! Seemed like a fitting game to show him what this clubs all about! He’s 5, hope he enjoys it ?

#lovely!  ???