Tickets on sale

Foreveram

11 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I think you are right. Will be a fun day/weekend. Wish I could there. Are you doing anything special for last two games B4?

Well saying I am working on monday and thursday I am pretty tired come friday mate but I will be resting up so I will the best I can be mate.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well there plenty in the home end it seems derby fans are getting tickets for.

I've registered and looked but can't seem to see where to get one... it looks like you might had to have bought another Blackpool game ticket.

Obviously really glad we're gonna have a good crowd but I want to be there too ?

Edited by Anna

2 hours ago, Anna said:

I've registered and looked but can't seem to see where to get one... it looks like you might had to have bought another Blackpool game ticket.

Obviously really glad we're gonna have a good crowd but I want to be there too ?

Well even radio made that comment how be more derby fans than blackpool fans which suggests a lot been brought in home ends too.

Blackpool website showing tickets only for their away games v Barnsley & Peterborough on their main ticket page (Upcoming matches):
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/blackpoolfc/

Clicking on their "SINGLE TICKETS" tab does state there are home tickets for our game, available to "Previous Purchaser".
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/blackpoolfc/Events

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well even radio made that comment how be more derby fans than blackpool fans which suggests a lot been brought in home ends too.

Mmm. I didn’t hear them say that and how would radio Derby know Rams fans had bought tickets for the home end? Furthermore, I believe to buy tickets in the home stands for Saturday you need to have a buying history.

Having said that, something like 1 in 4 will be Rams fans which is incredible and very generous of Blackpool.

It’s only in the last few days that you needed to have a buying history as they realise obviously that Derby fans will buy tickets in the home end, prior to that you just create a customer account and then buy a ticket. I did it for Swansea and QPR when the tickets were slow to arrive, not needed but there as a backup.

Hey Up, 

Been to Cardiff, Bournemouth, Reading and Barnsley so far this season and would love to add Blackpool to the list. 

Not expecting too much, and not begging, but if anyone here has fan ids they don’t need for the game it would be much appreciated! 

COYR