Tickets on sale

Foreveram

On 24/01/2022 at 13:05, Crewton said:

And, spurred on by Red Dogs on Social Media obsessing on our attendances, I had a look back to when they were last in a  financial crisis, after Nigel Doughty died in February 2012. At the first home game after his death was announced, v Watford, they got 21,712 (season average 21,970). That surprised me, because I had imagined the ground would have been packed to the rafters to pay tribute to a man who'd used so much of his own wealth in a vain attempt to reach the promised land. I've no idea what their excuse was for such a display of apathy. Their gates didn't even pick up much after Fawaz 'saved' them.

It'd be nice to show them on TV what a 30,000+ crowd looks like, so keep pushing folks.

Another fun fact- this century Derby have had over 25k average attendance 12 times (out of 17 seasons in this division- more if includes Premier League). Forest.... once in 20 seasons. Not that I’m too bothered about attendances unless brainless Red Dogs bring it up- this for me is case closed. 

1 hour ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Ha! Any other folk on here have a season ticket by themselves? I’ll be flying solo

Next door WAS a freebie for my grandson, but he wasn't remotely interested enough (?) so once he hit 12, and the freebies stopped, I didn't pay up to renew.

As a single seat surrounded by ST's, it rarely gets snapped up nowadays.  ? ?

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Next door WAS a freebie for my grandson, but he wasn't remotely interested enough (?) so once he hit 12, and the freebies stopped, I didn't pay up to renew.

As a single seat surrounded by ST's, it rarely gets snapped up nowadays.  ? ?

Cool, where that then? In need of some fellow Derby friends (live in Shef and my mates support Man Utd, Man City and forest!)