Tickets on sale

Foreveram

Recommendation for best place to sit? 

long time Derby fan, season ticket holder 1996-2000. Used to always go with my old man but he’s a rugby man and took me for my own sake! Don’t get down very often now, live in Sheffield but followed since the age of 10 and 1989 cos of my grandad! I’ll be coming to Birmingham game on my tod. Really hope it’s not the last one ever. 

6 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Got mine and my lad’s tickets for Huddersfield.  Will be his first away game for a few years.  Any advice on where to park?

It's a nightmare since they developed all the rough land near the stadium. Get there about 3 pm is my advice.

12 hours ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Recommendation for best place to sit? 

long time Derby fan, season ticket holder 1996-2000. Used to always go with my old man but he’s a rugby man and took me for my own sake! Don’t get down very often now, live in Sheffield but followed since the age of 10 and 1989 cos of my grandad! I’ll be coming to Birmingham game on my tod. Really hope it’s not the last one ever. 

Trap 2 in main concourse is pretty comfy.

Or did you mean watching the game.

40 minutes ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

Just under 6K tickets left (mainly north stand and north east corner) for next Sunday. If you want east stand/ majority of West stand looks like you need to get them quick. Let's make this a sell out.

100%, pivotal match, either the last before the abyss (not happening), welcoming the buyer or showing what's on offer to a wavering bidder, let's make the place rock.

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

Come on let's do our bit and get Pride Park sold out.

How many tickets are left now? 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

That seems much better than recent attendances and is excellent for Sunday lunchtime on Sky. I got four of them for the wider Sagan family, wanting to show our support. Am trying to encourage various others to come and join us, but it's a bit like herding cats.