Radio Derby

De22Ram

Not sure if this has already been said and probably not much to be said in terms of disscussion but just wanted to say thanks for the coverage! Todays programs were really good! Ed and Owens interviews and coverage has really helped me understand whats going on! 

Not sure if they read this forum but thanks lads, keep it up! Up the Rams ??

I just finished listening to It. 
I can’t stand Dawes, his comments abs commentary are almost 100% drivel and self serving rubbish, BUT he was excellent on this program today, you can tell It is hurting him just as It is us all. Well done. (Still won’t be listening to him on Saturday though!)

as for Rooney….oh my, that boy is a legend. 

Yeah I’ve been critical of Ed recently when he was critical of Roos, but thought he was excellent today. There’s a good podcast interview (I think with rams review?) where he’s in a similar calm and collected mode and he comes across a lot better than he does in the matchday shows. Chris Coles is a class act, excellent questions and analysis, a real credit to the station. 

They knew what was coming today and what Rooney wanted to say, so they made sure to broadcast his presser too which gave them a chance to say what they wanted to say without doing it directly.

They did their role brilliantly and with class today and deserve as much credit as anyone.

On 24/09/2021 at 14:32, GlastoEls said:

Anyone know where Ryan Conway has been?  Occurred to me yesterday I hadn’t seen anything for a while.

Nothing on Twitter from him since 18th Sept. Searching for him on The Athletic app doesn't bring anything up either. His articles are still there, but when you click on his name in the header, nothing happens (unlike other authors whose name links off to their profile).

Hope he's OK. I know he's had his struggles.