Donate button.

Rev

On 06/09/2021 at 21:54, Rev said:

That's one of the unwritten perks.

*Along with a 3 month exclusion from possible bans, the ability to post barmaid pictures, and @angieram isn't allowed to show her disapproval of any posts made!

The last one makes it worth the while, as it's the severest sanction this forum hands out.

*None of the above is factually correct.

All you need to do to get on the right side of @angieram is to have a ready supply of Belgian beer.

Just now, Olton Ram said:

I've just donated a few quid. If the site's advertising income from DCFC is going to dry up due to the club going into administration, it's more important than ever to give a little bit if you can afford it. We're going to need the forum more than ever in the weeks and months to come ?

Really appreciated, thank you so much. ??

Just now, sage said:

Are you trying to raise enough for a DCFC Fans takeover? 

Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, could win the Euromillions and still not go there. 

I'd buy a box at Pride Park, even offer to sponsor the shirt on behalf of a local charity, but owning the club? Not. A. Chance. 

Set up a monthly sub a couple of weeks ago.  Just cancelled it!

... and set up again, but doubled it.  Still a pittance to some, but hopefully every bit helps.

Absolutely no idea what the going rate is, nor what it costs to keep something like this forum going, but this is my main evening entertainment!  I only have sky sports when I can get a deal.  I don't pay a fortune for all the latest TV/movies subs etc.  I spend very little on booze, eating out, or fancy holidays.  It's what I can afford, and what I'm prepared to pay.  A hobby, if you like... as sad as that may seem to others!
Neither have I ever met @David, but rumour has it he's not as bad as the reputation that precedes him!  "A decent sort", some might say.  Be that as it may, but I really don't fancy a coming winter without this place keeping me all warm and cosy of an evening, with it's bright and cheery demeanour, and access to all sorts of jollity, humour, and feelgood frivolity, so I'm still in!

UTR, and all that.

Before I make a donation I demand to know:

1) Who owns it? Has it been transferred into Leanne or Jake’s name.

2) How much revenue will be lost to the Forum as a result of Mel’s mismanagement of DCFC finances, and when was the tap turned off.

3) Does Dell have any charge over the intellectual software.

4) Is David’s Applemac being depreciated on a straight line or residual value basis.

If anyone else has any questions please post them. Perhaps a small number of us might be invited to a meeting to discuss our concerns.