Chris Hughton looks good for 62

Day

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

She had a bit of a rep back in the 80s matey. Summat about a range rover and a lay-by. 

She might be up for a bit of cubicle action ?

She was rubbing his poorly tummy.  When will people accept that!  Jeez!  

... In which case, you might be right about the cubicle action... she could wipe his bottom for him, when he's done!  She seems the mumsy sort!  ?

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just googled her. Certainly wouldn’t say no.

I’d be worried you wouldn’t know where to put it! You have previous for being unable to locate body parts!

8 hours ago, Rev said:

My lad, who has an account on here, fancies Kathy Beale from EastEnders.

There's a 48 yr age gap FFS, I no longer take him round to Grandma's, just in case.

The shocking thing here is that Kathy Beale is back (or has been back) in Eastenders again! Having been written out after being raped twice in the 80s! 

13 hours ago, Rev said:

My lad, who has an account on here, fancies Kathy Beale from EastEnders.

There's a 48 yr age gap FFS, I no longer take him round to Grandma's, just in case.

In psychology it's so called Rooney-effect. We need to get rid of our manager before he ruins more our fine young lads!

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

On a similar theme, Gary Lineker looks like a proper scrawny old bloke. Thought he’d keep himself looking better seeing as he’s fond of a very young girlfriend 

Probably this. Don't think he can go down the Lorraine Kelly 'brand' route and claim he has no interest in what he's talking about. Never mind 

Gary Lineker facing £4.9m tax bill

The Match of The Day host has been told by HMRC that he is not a freelancer but rather an employee of the BBC and BT Sports and could face a tax liability of £4.9 million.

12 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Probably this. Don't think he can go down the Lorraine Kelly 'brand' route and claim he has no interest in what he's talking about. Never mind 

Gary Lineker facing £4.9m tax bill

The Match of The Day host has been told by HMRC that he is not a freelancer but rather an employee of the BBC and BT Sports and could face a tax liability of £4.9 million.

He'll probably pay nothing, go bust, change his name to "The Boy Linacre 2021 inc", then go on to win the premiership all by himself!