Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

57 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Playing at Wembley isn't for everyone

D7pPhZQXkAEXs5Z.jpg

I’m amazed that this thread kicked into life given we lost, did you watch the game, we played pretty damned well I’d say..

Also - Playing in the championship isn’t for everyone either

How’s that going? ?

6 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I’m amazed that this thread kicked into life given we lost, did you watch the game, we played pretty damned well I’d say..

How’s that going? ?

We're still in it

16 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

How’s that going? ?

Given up on promotion already? Not to worry I'm sure you will get to the new Wembley one of these days.

28 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

How’s that going? ?

I'm amazed that given promotion is a certainty and that you have such a wonderful team who have played so brilliantly, your first thought is to dive on a Derby fans forum rather than engage with other Gumps. Weird AF.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

How’s that going? ?

I’m sure you’d enjoy your Played Pretty Damned Well Against Liverpool trophy more than you would enjoy going to Wembley anyway.

On an unrelated topic, does anybody know if you can get a refund for unused fireworks in the Nottinghamshire area?

Granted I didn’t watch the last 20 mins but everyone seems to be lauding Forest’s performance? Am I missing something? I thought Liverpool were poor, they made a lot of changes and it didn’t work. Yet still dominated, Forest took 80 odd minutes to have a shot on target. I actually think if Forest play like that for the remainder of the season then they’ll struggle to make top 6. Thought Forest started well and sounds like they had a couple of chances in last twenty but weren’t in it for 60 minutes, despite Liverpool being very poor.

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I’m sure you’d enjoy your Played Pretty Damned Well Against Liverpool trophy more than you would enjoy going to Wembley anyway.

On an unrelated topic, does anybody know if you can get a refund for unused fireworks in the Nottinghamshire area?

Enjoy it while you can 

16 minutes ago, Kernow said:

No need, used em to celebrate Readings win yesterday 

Paul Ince, football genius 

16 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Granted I didn’t watch the last 20 mins but everyone seems to be lauding Forest’s performance? Am I missing something? I thought Liverpool were poor, they made a lot of changes and it didn’t work. Yet still dominated, Forest took 80 odd minutes to have a shot on target. I actually think if Forest play like that for the remainder of the season then they’ll struggle to make top 6. Thought Forest started well and sounds like they had a couple of chances in last twenty but weren’t in it for 60 minutes, despite Liverpool being very poor.

Agree they were really poor in the last third of the pitch it reminded me of us

20 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

How’s that going? ?

I posted a comment on my Facebook news feed of West Bridgford Wire - I know can't get enough of police reports of someone belching in a public place in Lady Bay.

Anyhows I made the comment don't you love VAR on the match report and got called a ? end by a local supporter. Not bitter much. 

Edited by Tyler Durden