Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

7 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Jealousy GIF

Watching today were we lads? Give SC and his team some credit.. he's done a hell of a job. 

I switched off after 65 mins. Couldn’t take any more. Cooper has done an excellent job. IMO your squad has massively underperformed for the past 18 months, should never have been down the bottom, there are valid reasons for where we are and we would only be 16th without the points deductions which is heroic quite frankly with this squad. Forest have a huge squad in comparison despite you getting rid of some. Lots of options and you’ve spent money during Covid to strengthen and again this season on decent loans. 

As abject as you were against Cardiff you were good yesterday and even if Leicester had performed better may not have changed the result. The first three goals were absolute gifts, the 4th again not great defending but really well worked. The fact Johnson makes the difference to your team (without him I don’t think you would’ve beaten Derby) is more about how good he is than the rest of the Forest team. Thought zinkernagel was good yesterday but he looks like one who blows hot and cold. Davis and Cook look good loans along with Spence and Garner.

Think you’ve got more about you this time than the Lamouchi season, whether that will be enough time will tell.

I actually enjoyed the game yesterday but I usually do when a lower league team is sticking one into the premiership - I remember when we played Leicester in the FA cup a few years back in a 2-2 draw their so called supporters ripped of my window wipers of my car so I can only hope for a generalised misfortune for them 

forest loan players starting regularly- which is a problem long term - Davis zingernackel Garner Lowe Spence - without them there not much at present but just like Mount Wilson and Tomori that was the case for us but it was a fun season 

50 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I actually enjoyed the game yesterday but I usually do when a lower league team is sticking one into the premiership - I remember when we played Leicester in the FA cup a few years back in a 2-2 draw their so called supporters ripped of my window wipers of my car so I can only hope for a generalised misfortune for them 

forest loan players starting regularly- which is a problem long term - Davis zingernackel Garner Lowe Spence - without them there not much at present but just like Mount Wilson and Tomori that was the case for us but it was a fun season 

Imagine Garner Zing Davis and Lowe will be in our sights for a permanent move in the summer. Probably paid for by the sale of Johnson unless we manage to go up. 

Spence will be off to somewhere like Arsenal or Spurs. Like BJ, he's too good for this level. 

Reading v Posh next week, no doubt they'll both find a way to lose. 

This last week has swing it for me, unless the EFL remove the golden share or give you another deduction, you'll stay up.

The field performances are much more worthy of Championship status than those 3 other dross teams. Absolute 5hyte. 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

This last week has swing it for me, unless the EFL remove the golden share or give you another deduction, you'll stay up.

The field performances are much more worthy of Championship status than those 3 other dross teams. Absolute 5hyte. 

Knowing how the EFL have performed so far, they probably will?

10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

9 hours ago, scout's dad said:

Knowing how the EFL have performed so far, they probably will?

Knowing how the EFL have performed they'll probably find a way for them both to win.

Just read this crap on the Forest website regards next years season tickets:-

"Announcing details, the club said: “The City Ground has been packed with sell-out crowds in recent weeks, generating an electric atmosphere as the likes of Arsenal, Leicester City and Derby County have been put to the sword.

The season card renewal prices will remain valid whichever division the Reds find themselves in next term, as they push for a place in the Premier League in their final games of 2021/22. "

Good to see that they classify us in the same bracket as Arsenal and Leicester. 

Good to see as well that they are not getting beyond themselves.