Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

10 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Genuinely happy that the threat of liquidation is subsiding for you all. 

Mind you, I may have a few laughs when you’re playing the Burton / Mansfield Derby’s next season.. come on you stags ? 

Thank you. No problem with Forest fans wanting us to go down. No time for those who want us to go bust.

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Are you gonna contest the Nigel Clough trophy with Mansfield next year? 

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Remember that time you were in league one (it was a long time ago now, to be fair, after this season you’ll hold the record of longest in the second tier all by yourselves, not shared with us). We contested it in a pre-season friendly then.

We even did it in the ‘worst team in the world’ season, and I seem to remember we won. So what does that say?

Just realised you said the Nigel Clough trophy. Clever, very clever. 

Edited by TigerTedd

The Nigel Clough Trophy would obviously be vs Burton, duhhh.

You'll have to find someone else to play for the Brian Clough Trophy. Maybe Boro seeing as that's Brian's birthplace. You'll still be able to contest it during 2 of your 46 league games then.

If anyone wants to find out how this lot would react to the possibility of their club being bought by someone with skeletons in their closet, check this out:

https://www.forestforum.co.uk/threads/44690-Evangelos-Marinakis-Megathread!

80 pages before he even buys the club and nary an eyelid batted over the many, many stories about his activities. They've got principles, you see....

4 minutes ago, enachops said:

Their going to go up aren’t they?!

Typically, this is the worst top 6 I can remember in recent years. What a season this could be - nightmare! 

Reminds of that season where Newcastle and Brighton were in the top two all season and never had any competition.

And the playoffs were just made up of random teams(that season being Reading, Huddersfield, Sheff Wed and Fulham).

It wouldn’t be a surprise to see Sheffield United make it. But Huddersfield, Forest and Blackburn were bottom half last season while Luton and Boro were midtable.

The only one I genuinely saw having a decent shot was QPR as they got close last season but looks like they’ve fallen away.

Forest have a huge chance.

13 minutes ago, enachops said:

Their going to go up aren’t they?!

Typically, this is the worst top 6 I can remember in recent years. What a season this could be - nightmare! 

Hmm still think they'll mess it up as we used to do 

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

Hmm still think they'll mess it up as we used to do 

I think they’ve got a great chance, it pains me to say it. It’d be typical that they’d do it first time after all our failed attempts. It’s such a random mix of a top 6. Their the current favourites as it stands. 

Looking on the bright side, one way or another, several sets of supporters are going to be bawling their eyes out when they miss out on the play-offs, lose in the PO semis or, better still, lose in the final. With any luck, some of them will be the fans of the teams who've been planning a gallows party for us and, if we're extra lucky, at least one set of those fans will be Forest or Boro.

Sha-den-freude is a dish best served with relish. Set the video.

Edited by Crewton