Bring on the champership

B4ev6is

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I say we have no fear playing in the champership and also bring on the efl we dont fear you and Derby fans are ready for a battle and we shall back our lads and our club so efl you been warned.

I watched on ramstv too, and I think we will be mid table, that will disappoint the EFL!!

Well said B4. Great to see some positive backing of the team. You’ve always backed them but we’ve missed it from many. The match thread tonight was awful, posters slagging off Rooney and tactics after 10 minutes and bashing him for not playing Sibley (continuing to follow their anti-Rooney line).

I’m not sure Rooney is right man, I think this season could be a struggle but let’s give them a chance. If you can’t be optimistic in pre-season when can you?!

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Well said B4. Great to see some positive backing of the team. You’ve always backed them but we’ve missed it from many. The match thread tonight was awful, posters slagging off Rooney and tactics after 10 minutes and bashing him for not playing Sibley (continuing to follow their anti-Rooney line).

I’m not sure Rooney is right man, I think this season could be a struggle but let’s give them a chance. If you can’t be optimistic in pre-season when can you?!

There was no negativety at pp everyone got behind the lads I think football was attacking postive style of play.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys I say we have no fear playing in the champership and also bring on the efl we dont fear you and Derby fans are ready for a battle and we shall back our lads and our club so efl you been warned.

For the first time in quite a few years, the players should have no fear. Expectations are at an all time low, so there is no reason for them to be fearful.

If we stay up brilliant, if we go down, it’s what most people expect.

1 minute ago, YoxallRam said:

For the first time in quite a few years, the players should have no fear. Expectations are at an all time low, so there is no reason for them to be fearful.

If we stay up brilliant, if we go down, it’s what most people expect.

If we go up against the odds we are the under dogs this that should go in our favour.

On 28/07/2021 at 21:03, B4ev6is said:

B4 I agree with you that this team can be much better than some posters think. But so far as the EFL goes, the club has now told us several times that they want to improve the relationship.  The EFL’s decision on the Chorley issue shows the benefits of having a good relationship. Just as important we are trying to agree accounts with them where again we need their cooperation. The fighting does not help 

3 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

B4 I agree with you that this team can be much better than some posters think. But so far as the EFL goes, the club has now told us several times that they want to improve the relationship.  The EFL’s decision on the Chorley issue shows the benefits of having a good relationship. Just as important we are trying to agree accounts with them where again we need their cooperation. The fighting does not help 

928095713_tenor(2).gif.570876da2b88bc1631ab238e0ddd8b89.gif

3 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

What about the way they treated us and dragged our good name through the mud and all because gibson spat his dummy out his pram.

On 30/07/2021 at 12:24, kevinhectoring said:

Whatever happened, it’s history. The club now wants to move on which is a good decision I reckon 

Well I think the club should continue to fight it and perhaps bring boro into it and there name through the mood and see how they like it.