What Would You Be Satisfied With This Season?

DarkFruitsRam7

What Would You Be Satisfied With This Season?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Jayram said:

Roy, we are all Rams fans and want the team to do well but realistically for me the current squad isn’t good enough for anything other than a relegation scrap. If they prove me wrong I’ll genuinely be ecstatic - I’ve got no interest in being one of those ‘I told you so’ supporters. And I’m not feeling miserable - my Rams TV subscription has been renewed, I’ve just bought a new DCFC mug and I’m at the seaside on the hottest weekend of the year - bring it on!

So have a listen to CKR's interview - he makes some good points. Things like starting form a positive base and how difficult last season was. Yes I think when you look through our players and potential players we have enough for mid-table, although we are currently very light in the strikers department (was disappointed to hear that Stretton is injured), but maybe young Plange will step up? Good goal for the U23s. 

There's lots of time left before the transfer window shuts - but even so I'm pleased that some players want to come and play on 'minimum wage' already.

As you say 'bring it on'! #COYR 

Have a 99 for me ?

Strange really as there is zero expectation going into this season. That's part of the reason why actually I don't think we'll go down.

With things so bad off the field, it's now on the players and the manager to defy the odds. We have to try and create some momentum and with the loyal Derby fans back in the stadiums, that is possible.

We will sign a few players I'm sure of it. There will more than likely be a lack quality in the squad but at the same time there is genuine talent. These players will need to step up. And if they do, we will do better than what most people think.

34 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So have a listen to CKR's interview - he makes some good points. Things like starting form a positive base and how difficult last season was. Yes I think when you look through our players and potential players we have enough for mid-table, although we are currently very light in the strikers department (was disappointed to hear that Stretton is injured), but maybe young Plange will step up? Good goal for the U23s. 

There's lots of time left before the transfer window shuts - but even so I'm pleased that some players want to come and play on 'minimum wage' already.

As you say 'bring it on'! #COYR 

Have a 99 for me ?

So you have answered my question Macca, the change is an interview with CKR. Got it. I feel totally reassured now. Bring it on ? #COYR #inwazzawetrust

Couple of additions and we have a team that McCarthy or Warnock would get to the playoffs or near them. So, on the pitch a hard-working team playing sensual football and a position being close to the play-offs and I'd be satisfied.

Off the pitch, I'd like us to stop fighting in courts, have someone not-so-clickworthy wannabe-manager, and get a new sensible owners.

This is not gonna be easy season, and I think I have to induce my erotically pleasureable sensations somewhere outside Dcfc.

I tell you what. 

Let’s see how it pans out. 

In 59 years of being a Rams fan I’ve learnt not to worry about ifs and buts. 

The biggest if last season was would we stay up and although Waghorn didn’t do much last season he helped us stay up and for that I’m grateful ? 

This is a new season let’s just try and enjoy being back in grounds home and away hopefully and support the team. 

PS  Expectations for me are to see the Rams for a few seasons more in the Championship at least. 

Edited by Curtains

11 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I'd be satisfied with new owners, Rooney out of the club and a scraped end of season survival again. 

Don't ask for much do I. 

On your scenario we’ll do much better than survival, so long as Beilik is back at Xmas and we have money to spend in Jan