So what does our next kit look like?

Cisse

On 05/06/2021 at 20:06, jono said:

I must be weird but I just can’t get excited about kit. Is it vaguely black and white, is the second/away strip distinguishable and colourwise interesting/Derby related. Are the shorts main stream rather than a fashion statement and please no red. After that ... meh 

sure I’d like real or local business sponsorship rather than ubiquitous betting / dodgy loan co but sometimes you just have to accept that is the world today. Consider it packaging that ends up in the bin

Black and white, play skilfully with passion 

The end 

I feel the same about flags ????????????️‍????????????

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/06/2021 at 18:09, EraniosSocks said:

So bloody strange! I’m going to get one for Father’s Day for my father as well so stay in touch if you get one before then just so I know what size to purchase mate! 

Got me away barcode beauty, the L size fits me just right!

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Got me away barcode beauty, the L size fits me just right!

Yes but are you 15st with 4 of that 15 belly and moobs instead of muscle? Do you fit in 36 inch waist jeans and large polo shirts or do you need extra large? Can you button up shirts without fear of popping and them not extending a foot lower than your waist with baggy arms an inch over your knuckles?

8 hours ago, Coconut said:

Yes but are you 15st with 4 of that 15 belly and moobs instead of muscle? Do you fit in 36 inch waist jeans and large polo shirts or do you need extra large? Can you button up shirts without fear of popping and them not extending a foot lower than your waist with baggy arms an inch over your knuckles?

I’m a svelte 12 1/2 stone, moobs and belly reasonably under control, 34 inch waist although my work trousers do have that elasticated thing in the waist band for comfort when sitting in boring meetings.

8 hours ago, Coconut said:

Well, a year ago I was 16 1/2 st on a 5'6" frame, I'm now 13 1/2 st, so still fat, still got moobs, but no matter how porky and unfit you are, you can improve yourself. Even just a little bit makes a difference. I didn't go from ham planet to an Erik Alonso selfie but I did improve my mental and physical health. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Still have to buy XL though.......

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, a year ago I was 16 1/2 st on a 5'6" frame, I'm now 13 1/2 st, so still fat, still got moobs, but no matter how porky and unfit you are, you can improve yourself. Even just a little bit makes a difference. I didn't go from ham planet to an Erik Alonso selfie but I did improve my mental and physical health. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Still have to buy XL though.......

Well done losing weight is hard work. 3 stone is a fantastic achievement. You’ll be looking good in the new shirt.

2 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

Well done losing weight is hard work. 3 stone is a fantastic achievement. You’ll be looking good in the new shirt.

Thank you.

I feel a ton better for it. I'd just like to get across even a little bit does make you feel better. It's a failure if you don't become a ripped go getter off a nike ad, it's success if you feel better for it. In the immortal words of pop superstar Gina G "oh ah just a little bit"

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Thank you.

I feel a ton better for it. I'd just like to get across even a little bit does make you feel better. It's a failure if you don't become a ripped go getter off a nike ad, it's success if you feel better for it. In the immortal words of pop superstar Gina G "oh ah just a little bit"

As Gina G sand. do you want to lose a 'litttle bit more?'

5 minutes ago, sage said:

As Gina G sand. do you want to lose a 'litttle bit more?'

I signed up to this half marathon:

https://www.greatrun.org/events/great-scottish-run/

So yes.

Next season, back to size L hopefully.

I will do some charity raising with it but haven't fixed upon a cause or set it up yet. I'm up to doing regular 5k training runs with longer runs on Saturdays (up to about 5 miles right now). i might be slow, but i was built for comfort not for speed.

23 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So yes.

I will do some charity raising with it but haven't fixed upon a cause or set it up yet. I'm up to doing regular 5k training runs with longer runs on Saturdays (up to about 5 miles right now). i might be slow, but i was built for comfort not for speed.

Same here. I lost 3 stones Sept to Dec byt half put half a stone back on. Want to lose another 4 stones. Has to be cycling for me as my knees are fooked.     

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Thank you.

I feel a ton better for it. I'd just like to get across even a little bit does make you feel better. It's NOT a failure if you don't become a ripped go getter off a nike ad, it's a success if you feel better for it. In the immortal words of pop superstar Gina G "oh ah just a little bit"

oops just reread this comment.....

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So yes.

Good on you. I go out running. I’ve been hit and miss for the last couple of years. It’s not about speed your doing something and should be so proud of yourself. Not many people can run five miles never mind a half marathon. There are some good half marathon training plans on line. Good luck with your training ?

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So yes.

This is great! Fantastic success for you! I love hearing these kind of testimonies. I started running 3 years ago (along with a bit of gym and diet adjustment) and it’s done me the world of good. I went from 18 stone down to 12 stone and fitter at 50 than I ever was in my late 20’s/early 30’s. All the best in your continuing journey. Top job??

D36FE1BA-1A61-4313-8F1F-29182693D836.jpeg

Archived